TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: GS Uni-Watch

  1. #1

    Default GS Uni-Watch

    Before I start, let's go ahead and get this out of the way -

    "we can wear purple tu-tus as long as we win"

    "dont change our traditional uniforms"

    "no blue pants"


    Ok, now that THAT's done - it seems Adidas is changing the template on their college fb uniforms - https://uni-watch.com/ - Any equipment insiders know if our uniforms got upgraded? Or are we wearing the same ones from last year?

  2. Default Re: GS Uni-Watch

    Did ours get updated last year with new glossy lettering?

  3. #3

    Default Re: GS Uni-Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    Did ours get updated last year with new glossy lettering?
    They did back in 2016. I was not a fan of that look though. I also don't like the skinny numbers.


  4. #4

    Default Re: GS Uni-Watch

    I asked the wife, she said she didn't notice anything different except for a eagle on the pants(in the hip area).

  5. #5

    Default Re: GS Uni-Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    I asked the wife, she said she didn't notice anything different except for a eagle on the pants(in the hip area).
    Back in 1996 we had an eagle head (academic logo) on the pants...that wasnt a great year.

    Yes, I'm very superstitious.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Snellville, GA
    Posts
    7,373

    Default Re: GS Uni-Watch

    looks like the article on uni watch was more of a fabric/technology change than anything that would be significantly noticeable from a fan perspective. I am curious what our "one off" alternate uni will be this year. I think they have been done really well over the last couple years and look forward to them each season.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

  7. Default Re: GS Uni-Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    looks like the article on uni watch was more of a fabric/technology change than anything that would be significantly noticeable from a fan perspective. I am curious what our "one off" alternate uni will be this year. I think they have been done really well over the last couple years and look forward to them each season.
    I haven't really enjoyed the last few. The last one that I actually liked was the white helmets.

  8. #8

    Default Re: GS Uni-Watch

    Didn't we get the "second rate" Adidas uniforms before? If so, I doubt they upgrade us to the newest design.

  9. #9

    Default Re: GS Uni-Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    looks like the article on uni watch was more of a fabric/technology change than anything that would be significantly noticeable from a fan perspective.
    This. I mean, unless we completely redesign our scheme, what could be noticeably different from one skintight blue jersey with white numbers to another?

  10. #10

    Default Re: GS Uni-Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    They did back in 2016. I was not a fan of that look though. I also don't like the skinny numbers.

    I was not a fan of these either, and I Believe we are back to the silky fabric numbers on the white, but that was the only notice able change I saw. Neal (asst. Eq manager) did say, "here is our new road uniform" though, so there may be other changes I missed. I was sitting opposite of the 'runway' for the fashion show

    As Garns said, there are eagle heads on the left hip for both the home/away pants

Similar Threads

  1. Where to watch?
    By pete4256 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 22nd October 2015, 06:21 PM
  2. WATCH OUT!!!
    By oldfart in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 18th October 2015, 01:01 AM
  3. How to Watch
    By EagleTrump in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 25th October 2013, 10:08 PM
  4. 11/20 Who to watch....
    By EagleSC in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 20th November 2010, 01:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •