TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: CBS College Football Rankings

  1. #1

    Default CBS College Football Rankings

    Updated for the new season. Eagles come in at 108.

    https://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...nkings/cbs/129

  2. #2

    Default Re: CBS College Football Rankings

    Sun Belt ranks -

    54. Ark State
    57. App State
    69. Troy (nice)
    103. ULM
    106. Louisiana
    111. Ga State
    119. South Bama
    125. Coastal Carolina
    128. Texas State

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hinesville, Ga
    Posts
    1,399

    Default Re: CBS College Football Rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Sun Belt ranks -

    54. Ark State
    57. App State
    69. Troy (nice)
    103. ULM
    106. Louisiana
    111. Ga State
    119. South Bama
    125. Coastal Carolina
    128. Texas State
    No way Troy should be ranked that low.
    Cameron Smith
    GS Student 2007-2011
    GS Fanatic 2007-the end of time

  4. #4

    Default Re: CBS College Football Rankings

    Putting La-La above us is a joke. Unlike us and South Alabama they've got a major rebuilding job to do. That's probably why Napier is putting together such a strong class for 2019, because he's able to sell recruits on a good possibility of early play time.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

    If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

  5. #5

    Default Re: CBS College Football Rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Putting La-La above us is a joke. Unlike us and South Alabama they've got a major rebuilding job to do. That's probably why Napier is putting together such a strong class for 2019, because he's able to sell recruits on a good possibility of early play time.
    I saw an article that was talking about how he is bringing a Saban/Bama-like structure to La-La's program. Apparently he's already been anointed. Its too bad we dont play them this year. I would pay good money for a giant poster of this for the students to have right behind their sideline -


  6. #6

    Default Re: CBS College Football Rankings

    So, if we beat everyone below us, plus UL Monroe, that gives us 6 wins and a Bowl.

  7. #7

    Default Re: CBS College Football Rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    I saw an article that was talking about how he is bringing a Saban/Bama-like structure to La-La's program. Apparently he's already been anointed. Its too bad we dont play them this year. I would pay good money for a giant poster of this for the students to have right behind their sideline -

    When they go play at App State it will be the first time he's been there since he threw the interception for the go-ahead defensive two-point conversion. I bet the App media and fans will have fun with that.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

    If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

  8. Default Re: CBS College Football Rankings

    ATL Community College at 111. Lol even after a 2-10 season our name still carries more respect. Gotta love it

  9. #9

    Default Re: CBS College Football Rankings

    Demand. Ye. Respect.

  10. #10

    Default Re: CBS College Football Rankings

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Sun Belt ranks -

    54. Ark State
    57. App State
    69. Troy (nice)
    103. ULM
    106. Louisiana
    111. Ga State
    119. South Bama
    125. Coastal Carolina
    128. Texas State
    Troy I don't think is going to be that good and how about the SB? 7 teams ranked 103 and below(YUK)

Similar Threads

  1. 2018 College Football Hot Seat Rankings
    By EAGLEMAN in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 14th July 2018, 12:18 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 9th July 2018, 06:46 AM
  3. Georgia college football rankings
    By Pike51 in forum TALON Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 22nd July 2010, 12:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •