TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Per Sports Center: All Georgia Southern's games except Clemson are winnable

1. Default Per Sports Center: All Georgia Southern's games except Clemson are winnable

Default Re: Per Sports Center: All Georgia Southern's games except Clemson are winnable

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    Of course they are, we are GS!

Default Re: Per Sports Center: All Georgia Southern's games except Clemson are winnable

The Clemson game is winnable just due to the fact that anything can happen on the football field. Granted the odds are not in favor of the Eagle's but there is a chance of an Eagle victory.

GATA
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

4. Default Re: Per Sports Center: All Georgia Southern's games except Clemson are winnable

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    The Clemson game is winnable just due to the fact that anything can happen on the football field. Granted the odds are not in favor of the Eagle's but there is a chance of an Eagle victory.

GATA
    It is a trap game for them nestled between @Texas A&M and @Ga Tech. If we weren't rebuilding, I'd say we'd at least scare them.

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post

GATA

Honestly it is the Sun Belt while improving rapidly we were still the lowest rated conference last year if we can win the majority of Sun Belt games every year we should move back down or find a coach that can recruit better. CCL is doing well in recruiting so far.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Well, they're right. I honestly don't see a game other than Clemson that I'm confident we'll lose. I don't see more than 2 or 3 games I'm confident we'll win, either.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

7. Default Re: Per Sports Center: All Georgia Southern's games except Clemson are winnable

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Well, they're right. I honestly don't see a game other than Clemson that I'm confident we'll lose. I don't see more than 2 or 3 games I'm confident we'll win, either.
    Ah the #FunBelt

8. Default Re: Per Sports Center: All Georgia Southern's games except Clemson are winnable

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post

Nope, I have been saying here it all off-season. Easy schedule.

Thanks for sharing the clip!

If you think Auburn's d-line was good last year wait until you see Clemson's d-line this year. Scary good, I just hope they don't cause psychological damage to the GS o-line.

10. Default Re: Per Sports Center: All Georgia Southern's games except Clemson are winnable

Quote Originally Posted by blueballs View Post
    If you think Auburn's d-line was good last year wait until you see Clemson's d-line this year. Scary good, I just hope they don't cause psychological damage to the GS o-line.
    Some analysts have said it will be the best defensive line in college football in the past two decades. Could be a bit of a hyperbole, but either way there's no reason to think they won't absolutely destroy our offensive line. We would be lucky to get 10 offensive points in this game.