TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Per Sports Center: All Georgia Southern's games except Clemson are winnable

Default Re: Per Sports Center: All Georgia Southern's games except Clemson are winnable

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    I see almost no way we score an offensive point in the Clemson game. Gonna be honest.

The Auburn and WVU games have taught me alot.

If this were a GOOD GS team, maybe 10-17 points.
    If Clemson was game 1 like WVU and Auburn with first time starters at QB I'd agree. With it being game 3 with a 2nd year QB I think we will end up scoring once or twice in the 2nd half.

Default Re: Per Sports Center: All Georgia Southern's games except Clemson are winnable

Didn't Troy almost beat Clemson a few years ago that had a #1 ranking? If we play well, we have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by gsufan11 View Post
    Didn't Troy almost beat Clemson a few years ago that had a #1 ranking? If we play well, we have a chance.
    30-24 final score on Sept 10th 2016.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

Not sure of the ranking but that commuter school in downtown Atlanta almost beat Wisconsin.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

I dont know but I think this is a better Clemson team than when Troy played them, lot of talk about that D line. We need to go around them and win the turnover battle which is why Troy stayed in that game IIRC.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

6. Default Re: Per Sports Center: All Georgia Southern's games except Clemson are winnable

If I am Werts or Fields I would favor any play call that didn't lead to the gap involving Dexter Lawrence.Probably in your top 3 NFL draft.If we have 0 passing game this will be ugly.

Clemson won the NC in 2016. No chance is this Clemson team better than that one.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

8. Default Re: Per Sports Center: All Georgia Southern's games except Clemson are winnable

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Clemson won the NC in 2016. No chance is this Clemson team better than that one.
    No denying the 2016 team set the bar high but this team is loaded in pretty much every category.We shall see. Hopefully their worst game is against us.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    3 of their DL will be first round picks.