TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 28 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Georgia State Tix

Exclamation Free Georgia State Tix

If anyone is planning to attend the Georgia State game and doesn't have tickets yet, use promo code GUEST to get up to 2 complimentary tickets. Not sure how long they will keep the offer up.

EDIT: Here is the link https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/geo...EN/buy/browse/

UPDATE: Promo code was removed for the Georgia Southern game only. I think plenty of Eagle fans took advantage!
    ​_________________________________________________ __________________________
    Section LL

Default Re: Free Georgia State Tix

And here I was thinking this morning the $12 Groupon was a desperation move.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

3. Default Re: Free Georgia State Tix

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    And here I was thinking this morning the $12 Groupon was a desperation move.

4. Default Re: Free Georgia State Tix

Wow I just got two excellent seats right behind our bench for free. I almost didn't believe it at first.

I know it sounds too good to be true, but it isn't a scam! Couldn't believe they had a promo for free tickets where they can actually get decent ticket revenue from our fans.
    ​_________________________________________________ __________________________
    Section LL

6. Default Re: Free Georgia State Tix

Shockingly easy. Just got two tickets in section 130 (behind our bench) for free. you will have to sign up for a gstate
    ticket office account (which I think is fundamentally a ticketmaster account) but that is it. Took about five minutes.

Yep just got my two.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone89 View Post
    Shockingly easy. Just got two tickets in section 130 (behind our bench) for free. you will have to sign up for a gstate
    ticket office account (which I think is fundamentally a ticketmaster account) but that is it. Took about five minutes.
    Yes and no. I have a Falcons TM, United TM, and Ticketmaster, and Live Nation Account. All with the same email but different passwords and separate apps.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

9. Default Re: Free Georgia State Tix

No more tickets. Was kicked out after trying to log in. That inhales vigorously.

10. Default Re: Free Georgia State Tix

Somebody's going to get fired.