TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Georgia State Tix

1. Default Re: Free Georgia State Tix

Quote Originally Posted by gsu2583 View Post
    I watched this game too. If you believe there were 15k in attendance, you probably believe Mexico is paying for the wall.
    WMU@GA State “officially” 15,264

SC State@GS officially 15,260

Anybody who saw both games, please tell me how that is possible.

Default Re: Free Georgia State Tix

Quote Originally Posted by gsu2583 View Post
    I take that back. They don't have to lie. Paid attendance counts.

But there is FOR SURE a GaState custodian out there that has NO IDEA he's sitting on 14,500 season tickets each year.

I wonder if "coupons for free tickets" given out counts as "paid" attendance"? They probaly handed out 7000 coupons and assumed each would be exchanged for two free tickets for every home game so they will count 14000 at a minimum for each game. If they do a money drop that will add another 50 for each game!

Quote Originally Posted by gwinnetteagle88 View Post
    I wonder if "coupons for free tickets" given out counts as "paid" attendance"? They probaly handed out 7000 coupons and assumed each would be exchanged for two free tickets for every home game so they will count 14000 at a minimum for each game. If they do a money drop that will add another 50 for each game!
    A free ticket can't count unless it's scanned.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    A free ticket can't count unless it's scanned.
    I don't know- I wouldn't put it past State to count everyone who "redeems" the coupon and selects their seats as in attendance. They "paid" for a specific seat. Would not surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    I don't know- I wouldn't put it past State to count everyone who "redeems" the coupon and selects their seats as in attendance. They "paid" for a specific seat. Would not surprise me.
    Ha. Ha. Ha. We count it like everyone else does. We also had a young alumni night at Atlanta United Saturday. Because.... We're idiots. I was also part of the problem. I was 10 miles up the street watching the Braves clinch.

Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Ha. Ha. Ha. We count it like everyone else does. We also had a young alumni night at Atlanta United Saturday. Because.... We're idiots. I was also part of the problem. I was 10 miles up the street watching the Braves clinch.
    You are making this part up, there is no way. I also think GaSt is counting the free tickets as part of bought tickets you have to choose to redeem it with a purchase you are just getting two tickets now with the purchase instead of one. Pretty slick if true.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Thanks for my new signature.
    Because.... We're idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    You are making this part up, there is no way. I also think GaSt is counting the free tickets as part of bought tickets you have to choose to redeem it with a purchase you are just getting two tickets now with the purchase instead of one. Pretty slick if true.
    Those free tickets were probably purchased by alumni to help pad their numbers like they have to do every season. They count as a donation. No different than the WINGS program.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Can't say I blame you. I wish I could have made it.

10. Default Re: Free Georgia State Tix

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Those free tickets were probably purchased by alumni to help pad their numbers like they have to do every season. They count as a donation. No different than the WINGS program.
    Still should be nowhere near 15k, makes me sick, whatever they are doing should not be allowed, they had like 3k there.