TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Georgia State Tix

Default Re: Free Georgia State Tix

Guys....I think they realized their mistake and revoked all those tickets :/....this needs to go viral and become a thing

2. Default Re: Free Georgia State Tix

BOOOOOO!! They totally took the tickets out of the little account I made. Wow...

Luckily I saved a PDF of the tickets on my Google Drive. Do you think they would still scan?

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    Just a head's up...the tickets I "got" for free are now being shown as available for sale on their website...so I'm thinking they might void out what happened today.
    LOTS of seats opened up now! They must have released them and won't honor the "freebies". Jeez, there wasn't a ticket left in Sec 132 earlier. Now, half the section if available.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleNationRising View Post
    Guys....I think they realized their mistake and revoked all those tickets :/....this needs to go viral and become a thing
    A mean it inhales vigorously, but technically, only the person who posted it has a coupon for the promotion. I betting none of you have that physical card. So it would be like a counterfeit coupon for a grocery store. They could choose not to honor it. If you do have that card, you have a valid complaint. If you don't, nice try.

It isn't the dumbest thing we have done. It is up there though.

Now this is wild.

Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    A mean it inhales vigorously, but technically, only the person who posted it has a coupon for the promotion. I betting none of you have that physical card. So it would be like a counterfeit coupon for a grocery store. They could choose not to honor it. If you do have that card, you have a valid complaint. If you don't, nice try.

It isn't the dumbest thing we have done. It is up there though.

Well, that's the thing about using promo codes instead of just using numbers for individual coupons.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

REgardling football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Well, that's the thing about using promo codes instead of just using numbers for individual coupons.
    I think the smart thing to do would be to gather all of y'all who took advantage of this is to put y'all in the same section(s) and re-release your seats. Just my .02.

8. Default Re: Free Georgia State Tix

Someone on twitter said they called the Georgia State ticket office and apparently the tickets aren't void, the website just crashed due to high traffic? Sounds like a lie, but would be funny if true.

9. Default Re: Free Georgia State Tix

I'm sure we will more than make that money back from all the $7 bud lights you're gonna buy to ease the pain from a 4th straight *** whipping

A few years ago Delta had to honor all tickets during price mistake on their website. If the free ticket is available for other games you could argue for this free ticket.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"