TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Georgia State Tix

Default Re: Free Georgia State Tix

Quote Originally Posted by Realgsu1974 View Post
    I'm sure we will more than make that money back from all the $7 bud lights you're gonna buy to ease the pain from a 4th straight *** whipping
    The fact that you are giving out free tickets to your games is proof that this "stadium" experiment is not working at all. Sure you made headlines.. but it looks like nobody cares.

This is sort of like Field Of Dreams... instead nobody shows up and the guy's farm gets foreclosed on by the bank... and for y'all that means being on a treadmill paying Carter back...

LOL.. I'm sure Carter is thrilled.
    Last edited by TheEagleWay; 18th September 2018 at 03:08 PM.

I'm sure we will more than make that money back from all the $7 bud lights you're gonna buy to ease the pain from a 4th straight *** whipping
    You lost to Memphis by 37
    We lost to Clemson by 31

Let's dance

Creative, contextual, harmless rivalry smack talk. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    A few years ago Delta had to honor all tickets during price mistake on their website. If the free ticket is available for other games you could argue for this free ticket.
    Yep... And you know what happened, loopholes in the Terms of Service for online items slammed shut. Feel free to go through the 90 pages you agreed to when you bought that ticket including... Georgia State at any time may revoke....

Not saying you won't get a ticket, it probably won't be the one that is in your account right now.

Yeah it looks like they voided everything. I wish I knew how many tickets were grabbed using the code.
    ​_________________________________________________ __________________________
    Section LL

Quote Originally Posted by TheEagleWay View Post
    The fact that you are giving out free tickets to your games is proof that this "stadium" experiment is not working at all. Sure you made headlines.. but it looks like nobody cares.

This is sort of like Field Of Dreams... instead nobody shows up and the guy's farm gets foreclosed on by the bank... and for y'all that means being on a treadmill paying Carter back...

Actually... the experiment isn't over until the dorms are built. It is still premature to say anything yet. We are actually drawing more than I thought we would.

7. Default Re: Free Georgia State Tix

Quote Originally Posted by GSUalum2012 View Post
    Yeah it looks like they voided everything. I wish I knew how many tickets were grabbed using the code.
    Enough to cause Georgia State to backpedal immensely

You know what is funny...

.... this can be easily done to any game with this promo...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TheEagleWay; 18th September 2018 at 03:32 PM.

9. Default Re: Free Georgia State Tix

Quote Originally Posted by TheEagleWay View Post

the problem is that it’s working.

those clowns get paid big $$$$$$ several times a year to get their butts kicked by large teams-and they get home games since they have a big stadium located in a major city.

They inhale vigorously, but are getting paid very well to inhale vigorously.

Ben Moore of cours couldn’t help himself from chiming in on Twitter and saying no Southern alums could possibly live in the areas the tickets were given out.