TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Wolves/Wild Hog open season

Default Red Wolves/Wild Hog open season

Well the Red Wolves/Wild Hogs will be making the trip down to Statesboro. ValleyBoy would like to give a little history about there football team. The ArkSt football team started out as the Indians with a mascot that looked like a Cigar Store Indian that had had one two many to drink. Then instead of standing on there own two feet and saying Hell No to the politically correct crowd they make the decision to change there mascot. So what do they change there mascot too.......Another Big Brother Red Uniformed mascot. Why would they do such a thing. Well ValleyBoy will tell you why. Too dam much Hog DNA. How does ValleyBoy know this is true, it is true because if ArkSt had got rid of the Hog DNA they would not have change there mascot to another one that was Hog Red just like there Big Brother. From all the scientific research Red Wolves were native to Arkansas but the Hogs killed off all the Red Wolf DNA inside the state.

Now ValleyBoy has checked the hunting laws inside the state of Georgia and it legal to hunt Wild Hogs 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Since it is a fact that Red Wolves are really Wild Hogs because of the DNA issue it is also open season to them also.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

Default Re: Red Wolves/Wild Hog open season

Started a thread on
    https://247sports.com/college/arkans...he-Den-105452/

Waiting for the post to be approved make a post on another thread yesterday that hs still not been postered.

Also started a thread on the SunBelt message board.

https://www.csnbbs.com/thread-858769.html
    Valley, Alabama

EF200 - "Good job Valley!
    Let's talk smack to those arkacrap on 247. Although I thought we had a small chance against Clemson. Now I feel we'll dominate throughout the season. Shout out to all Eagle contributors on Tiger Net."

TALON - Thanks Valley for the lead ins on other boards. You are really getting TT back on track.

EagleFan200- You are right!
    The odds were totally against GSU vs the Tigers and yet GSU posters stood up against the #2 team in the nation, in a true rebuilding year, both on the field & on TigerNet with fact and smack.
    GT was just beaten by the tigers and they should have been in better shape than us. The Tigers will probably be in the playoffs with a shot at the FBS NC. Yes, a loss is a loss, but GSU will get better every week.
    Let TalonTalk posters give other teams heck on the board and our football team win on the field!

Now it is time to take it to the Red Wolves board.
    Good luck to any that post there. Remember to leave TTs address under your posts. Remember imply vs using foul language. I dont want any of you thrown off.

TALON
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Time to get back in the game, I feel some smart assary coming on...
    "Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?... No, Who is with me?" Bluto

"We'll win one we should have lost, and lose one we should have won, surprise a OOC FBS opponent or two, win the SBC Championship and get our third bowl win" Me

Quote Originally Posted by GSUNCSU View Post
    Time to get back in the game, I feel some smart assary coming on...
    Damn Nazi and there Tojo connection.

GSU will never give up & never give in!

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    ValleyBoy is already making posts it is just a matter if the posts will be approved where they can be seen.
    Valley, Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    ValleyBoy is already making posts it is just a matter if the posts will be approved where they can be seen.
    Your Thread has not been cleared yet. I also started a thread & have not been cleared.

Some of you may want to wait until Valley's and my post clear before starting a new thread so their admin doesn't think we are going to overwhelm them.

After that, go for it.

Valley, I would like to send their board admin a message. I would like to tell him that we will not use profanity and will respect there board.
    Do you know where I can find the admins email. If you find it you can post it here, PM me or just tell him yourself. I want all the GSU fans that post to get cleared quickly.

Valley, check your PM

I have to admit I was a bit surprised at the lack of respect from Georgia Southern fans on their board. This is an Eagles team that went 2-10 last season, and are 5-16 in their last 21 games. Admittedly, they are getting better, but still a surprising lack of humility.
    Listen Eagles, you beat South Carolina State and UMass - awesome, congrats. A Umass team that has been blown out in 3 losses this year, both of which their other opponents scored almost double the points you did.
    But Clemson - while the score was "only" 38-7 - outgained you 595 to 140. Thats embarrassing. You had 7 first downs to Clemson's 27.
    By comparison, since I saw someone mention the Alabama score. Arkansas State had 173 yards (5.6 ypc) rushing vs Alabama and 397 yards total offense. That's the most rushing yards anyone has put on Alabama since 2014, and the most Total offense against them this season, including UL, Ole Miss and A&M.
    By comparison:
    Louisville had 26 rushes for 16 yards
    Ole Miss had 37 rushes for 115 yards
    Texas A&M had 28 carries for 130 yards
    Being optimistic about your team? Yeah, I get that. But lets get something straight.
    Georgia Southern after 1 FCS, 1 Peer and 1 P5 game is:
    116 in Total Offense
    53rd in Total Defense
    106 in 3rd Down Conversion Defense
    113 in 4th Down Conversion Defense
    84 in Red Zone Defense
    Do you REALLY expect to hold up defensively better than Alabama did?
    If not, your boys better be ready to do a hell of a lot better than #116 in Total Offense Saturday, or its going to be a LONG day in Statesboro.
    https://247sports.com/college/arkans...eck-122456065/

Respect is a two way street. I could say the same thing about ArkSt fans. Responding here since it looks like GS fans are not allowed on the ArkSt board.
    Valley, Alabama

Yep, arrogant sons of guns. At least Clemson has the talent and rankng to back up their bravado. Arkst may be in for a little surprise in our house come Saturday. Since we can't join them on their board, calling on all wolfies to visit TT if you dare?