TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GS Basketball Preseason Preview

Default Re: GS Basketball Preseason Preview

Everybody in the former Socon constantly gets those kinds of games at home. Spartanburg is the Mecca, though. Can’t imagine UNC would pass up that golden opportunity to see Xanadu.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Ladies hoops, we took off with a minute to go, Wofford won by 18? It's going to be a long season. I'd be surprised if we won 7 games. O/U 7 would be a good Vegas bet.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Ladies hoops, we took off with a minute to go, Wofford won by 18? It's going to be a long season. I'd be surprised if we won 7 games. O/U 7 would be a good Vegas bet.
    We were down 22-6 in 1st quarter. We shot 38% from field for game, 25% from "three". Lost by 16.(go back and see 1st quarter score, 22-6).

We were down 22-6 in 1st quarter. We shot 38% from field for game, 25% from "three". Lost by 16.(go back and see 1st quarter score, 22-6).
    How did we look talent wise and schematically wise? What are some reasonable expectations for the season?

Quote Originally Posted by eagle95 View Post
    How did we look talent wise and schematically wise? What are some reasonable expectations for the season?
    Over/Under win 7 games. I've nick named this team "the gang that cant shoot straight"(38% from field last night, missed our 1st seven, might have been 9 shots. 25% from three last night). Same problem last year, cant consistently shoot and not as athletically gifted. There were 3-4 girls on the Wofford team that I wouldn't want to play one on one against. There isn't a girl on GS that I couldn't play one on one against and I'm 5'7" and 65 years old. I hope that helps eagle95 and gives you an idea of whats in store this season. I don't think we win over 7. We are picked to finish 10th in SB.

Men tonight. I'll be upset if we don't go over 100 by a lot. I predict 117-58. We should have 60 by half time.

Will the men's game be broadcast on ESPN+ tonight?

Over/Under win 7 games. I've nick named this team "the gang that cant shoot straight"(38% from field last night, missed our 1st seven, might have been 9 shots. 25% from three last night). Same problem last year, cant consistently shoot and not as athletically gifted. There were 3-4 girls on the Wofford team that I wouldn't want to play one on one against. There isn't a girl on GS that I couldn't play one on one against and I'm 5'7" and 65 years old. I hope that helps eagle95 and gives you an idea of whats in store this season. I don't think we win over 7. We are picked to finish 10th in SB.
    Wow! That’s a tough hand to play with this season! Poker reference for you Garns

Do we have the right coaching staff? Better recruits?

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Will the men's game be broadcast on ESPN+ tonight?
    Maybe EagleVision?

Quote Originally Posted by eagle95 View Post
    Maybe EagleVision?
    Yeah on True Blue TV. I’ve been waiting on some round ball to start back up!