TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GS Basketball Preseason Preview

Default Re: GS Basketball Preseason Preview

Quote Originally Posted by eagle95 View Post
    Wow! That’s a tough hand to play with this season! Poker reference for you Garns

Do we have the right coaching staff? Better recruits?
    I don't play poker. Slots and horses only. It's about recruiting. Woffords "big 3" last night were from Minnesota and 2 from Ohio. Bottom line and nobody on here take this wrong. Good girls basketball teams have a number of players that play like boys. Poor girls teams have players that play like girls. That is what I was saying in my last post. The 3-4 girls on Wofford I would not want to play either one of the four in a 1:1 to 15. All four were all attractive young ladies but they played the game like men, physical quick and strong. We are lacking/haven't been able to find get recruite 3-4 girls that could take Garns to the woodshed in 1:1. I like the offense Coach Kip runs but if you struggle shooting........... Now don't get me wrong our girls play hard, they try hard but............for example if I played football for GS I would play hard, try hard but...............

Quote Originally Posted by eagle95 View Post
    Maybe EagleVision?
    Quote Originally Posted by willgsu View Post
    Yeah on True Blue TV. I’ve been waiting on some round ball to start back up!
    Is that free through the website? I may stream it on my ipad if I cant get it on the Roku.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    Is that free through the website? I may stream it on my ipad if I cant get it on the Roku.
    somehow get it. If tonight isn't "showtime" something's wrong. We should flat out run them out of the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    somehow get it. If tonight isn't "showtime" something's wrong. We should flat out run them out of the gym.
    We did! Quan had a great time playing ball. Next week will be a test.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Men tonight. I'll be upset if we don't go over 100 by a lot. I predict 117-58. We should have 60 by half time.
    we did better than I predicted, we did what a good team does when there playing a "cupcake". For that reason alone I'm happy.