TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Travel week and Hurricane Michael

Default Re: Travel week and Hurricane Michael

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    I don’t see what’s wrong with acknowledging climate change....shouldn’t be a political issue.
    A lot of issues that shouldn’t be political have become highly politicized, that being one. Ergo, a potential can of worms and one to avoid in keeping with the rules of the forum.

I have often thought, though, that it might be interesting if 22 would set aside a separate section for the topics that are off limits elsewhere. I’d volunteer to be a moderator.
    Last edited by GATAlac El Dorado; 11th October 2018 at 08:36 AM.
    GATAlac's First Law of the Interwebs: "As a thread on GSUfans grows longer, the probability of devolving into a debate on the flex approaches 1"

There are plenty of places on the internet to go rant and rave freely without dedicating a spot here as far as I'm concerned. Can't sling **** without getting some on yourself.

3. Default Re: Travel week and Hurricane Michael

Back to the storm. Complete devastation from Panama City Beach to Apalachicola. Seaside and Destin seem to have been mostly spared since they were on the western side. This one is going to leave a scar on that area for years to come.

There was a weather service buoy in St Andrew's Bay that was measuring 30' waves before it stopped communicating and disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    A lot of issues that shouldn’t be political have become highly politicized, that being one. Ergo, a potential can of worms and one to avoid in keeping with the rules of the forum.

I have often thought, though, that it might be interesting if 22 would set aside a separate section for the topics that are off limits elsewhere. I’d volunteer to be a moderator.
    Political talk used to be allowed in the Open Forum and as you can guess, it went as well as you can imagine it would. So political talk is now banned.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Power just came back on, 1:03. Was out since last night around 2:30am. Garns has learned over past two hurricanes: don't mess with them.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Power just came back on, 1:03. Was out since last night around 2:30am. Garns has learned over past two hurricanes: don't mess with them.
    Smart man. Dave's going to get a big generator and have an electrician come out so that we're prepared for the worst case scenario in the future. FIgure that's $1k well spent.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Looking at the time of your post, it took you 12 minutes to get back on GSUfans. Why did it take so long? I thought you bled blue and white (and maybe a little purple and gold)