TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reddit College Football G5 Top 10

Default Re: Reddit College Football G5 Top 10

Quote Originally Posted by The_Eagles_Cliff View Post
    I'm going to just continue to be pleased with the success and progress of CCL's first season. Whatever happens good in 2018 is bonus. 2019, the expectations are back to GS standards.
    Got some challenging games on the road next season - looks like LSU, Minnesota, Arkansas State, Troy, App State & South Alabama. If we can work through that road schedule with some wins, should be another excellent season and another bowl appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Eagles_Cliff View Post
    I'm going to just continue to be pleased with the success and progress of CCL's first season. Whatever happens good in 2018 is bonus. 2019, the expectations are back to GS standards.
    Absolutely. This turnaround may end up being more impressive than Monken's in 2010. Right now I only see Troy and App as any real threat. CCU and Gast could play spoiler as well.
    The poster formally known as:
    The Black Flag
    Seven Would Be Nice

Quote Originally Posted by panama View Post
    I suppose you guys expect us to draw 1000 a game and go 2 and 9 and slip quietly into the night

Hypothetical: Where does GS stand if the Clemson game had been cancelled and they're sitting at 4-0?

From what I see, we're a middle-of-the-pack G5 team with good discipline "want-to". We lack the personnel to win many battles in the trenches, especially on offense. App and Troy appear to be at the top of the conference with GS, Coastal, and Ga St rising. I'm hopeful that CCL will provide some continuity that is largely responsible for App's sustained success. I think a 6-0 GS is the same as a 6-1 GS heading into the App game a 7.5 point dog at home. I think App covers that spread without seeing more offensive progress at Tx St and NMSU.

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    Hypothetical: Where does GS stand if the Clemson game had been cancelled and they're sitting at 4-0?
    I like the way you think.

Y'all can laugh, but it worked in UCF's favor to dodge Tech last year. No one even remembered.
    Green Bastard
    Parts Unknown
    www.247sports.com/porkchops