TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coach's show?

Default Coach's show?

Is there no coachs's show tonight or what?
    Eagles Dare, Anytime, Anywhere!

Default Re: Coach's show?

It's live right now.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    It's live right now.
    I can't get it to stream on gseagles or tunein. I always have problems but tonight it won't work at all.

Update:
    And just like that it starts playing. It is so aggravating that it never starts on time.

Update #2:
    Its gone again. This is ridiculous. I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesDare View Post
    I can't get it to stream on gseagles or tunein. I always have problems but tonight it won't work at all.
    It's being live stream on Facebook if you have that. Originally last week Danny said it was going to be on Tuesday so that might have caused the issue.

Update:
    And just like that it starts playing. It is so aggravating that it never starts on time.

Update #2:
    Its gone again. This is ridiculous. I'm done.

Sorry I didn't check during the show. How were you trying to listen? I know in the past some people have encountered pop-up issues on their computers. Since they were doing the Facebook live, I didn't bother to check TuneIn. If you're somewhat local, there's also a list of radio Affiliates available on GsEagles.com to try in the future, but as we've seen before, those can have issues too!

it should be archived on the website shortly, and has also been archiving on TuneIn under the inside Eagle Nation channel where you can find the podcasts.

Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    Sorry I didn't take during the show. How were you trying to listen? I know in the past some people have encountered pop-up issues on their computers. Since they were doing the Facebook live, I didn't bother to check TuneIn. If you're somewhat local, there's also a list of radio Affiliates available on GsEagles.com to try in the future, but as we've seen before, those can have issues too!

it should be archived on the website shortly, and has also been archiving on TuneIn under the inside Eagle Nation channel where you can find the podcasts.
    I tried to listen on both tunein and gseagles both of which I have done somewhat successfully before. I say "somewhat" because it never seems to start working at the beginning of the program. I don't do facebook and didn't even know about that at the time anyway. I was getting a feed of video truck commercials on gseagles but no coach's show audio. On tunein it was indicating a live feed and showing the time left in the program but no audio. If the problem is on my end, it is strange that I have no problems streaming live audio or video from any other source unless my internet connection is out due to weather. This was not the case last night. I'm not a broadcast engineer or anything so I don't know what the problem is with the setup but something is wrong just about every time. At my house, forget radio unless it is on 95.5 or 103.7 and it was on neither. It is difficult to understand why a mid major university is unable to get their broadcasts out consistently to everyone through regular normal channels.

I tried to listen on both tunein and gseagles both of which I have done somewhat successfully before. I say "somewhat" because it never seems to start working at the beginning of the program. I don't do facebook and didn't even know about that at the time anyway. I was getting a feed of video truck commercials on gseagles but no coach's show audio. On tunein it was indicating a live feed and showing the time left in the program but no audio. If the problem is on my end, it is strange that I have no problems streaming live audio or video from any other source unless my internet connection is out due to weather. This was not the case last night. I'm not a broadcast engineer or anything so I don't know what the problem is with the setup but something is wrong just about every time. At my house, forget radio unless it is on 95.5 or 103.7 and it was on neither. It is difficult to understand why a mid major university is unable to get their broadcasts out consistently to everyone through regular normal channels.

Sorry you had that issue. Please feel free to reach out to Learfield office at GS or text the radio # +19122743607 with your concerns.

I almost always listen via TuneIn, which was having issues at the beginning of the season that we're out of our control, and have since been remedied. I've experienced issues with gseagles.com before, but usually after some patience or reloading, it works fine. Again, it may be due to pop-up blockers or something, which makes no sense since the commercials work fine, but that's technology. It may help trying a different browser also. As someone else stated, it could've been a mix up because of the schedule change. I'm not a part of the crew, nor am I that tech savvy that I can talk you through it. I can tell you that none of them are active on here, so unless someone else passes it along, your complaints won't get very far. I typically try to check and provide feedback, but missed it last night. Also hard for me to pinpoint issues since I'm in NC, and tend to have spotty service at times myself. As long as you have the link, I think you can still watch the FB feed, even without an account.

Here's the link to radio affiliates https://gseagles.com/sports/2018/6/2...ffiliates.aspx
    And here's the staff directory if you'd like to direct your concerns to Learfield. https://gseagles.com/staff.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    Sorry you had that issue. Please feel free to reach out to Learfield office at GS or text the radio # +19122743607 with your concerns.

I almost always listen via TuneIn, which was having issues at the beginning of the season that we're out of our control, and have since been remedied. I've experienced issues with gseagles.com before, but usually after some patience or reloading, it works fine. Again, it may be due to pop-up blockers or something, which makes no sense since the commercials work fine, but that's technology. It may help trying a different browser also. As someone else stated, it could've been a mix up because of the schedule change. I'm not a part of the crew, nor am I that tech savvy that I can talk you through it. I can tell you that none of them are active on here, so unless someone else passes it along, your complaints won't get very far. I typically try to check and provide feedback, but missed it last night. Also hard for me to pinpoint issues since I'm in NC, and tend to have spotty service at times myself. As long as you have the link, I think you can still watch the FB feed, even without an account.

Here's the link to radio affiliates https://gseagles.com/sports/2018/6/2...ffiliates.aspx
    And here's the staff directory if you'd like to direct your concerns to Learfield. https://gseagles.com/staff.aspx
    They also put the radio show up on their podcast feed. I never catch the radio show line but always am able to listen a few days later.

9. Default Re: Coach's show?

Totally agree with that. Couple of games this year I could not get the game on any of the local stations that were listed on the website.

Both coaches show and games are on 94.9 in Statesboro.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.