TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Help watching the TXST game while out of the country

  1. #1

    Default Help watching the TXST game while out of the country

    Does anyone have any experience with VPNs or other ways to watch ESPN channels while out of the country? I am currently in India and found out once I arrived that watchespn does not work outside the US. Hoping someone here has some way to get around it.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Help watching the TXST game while out of the country

    Have never had to to it but supposedly pretty easy with a computer. A little more complicated on other devices.
    https://unlocator.com/channel/espn/

  3. #3

    Default Re: Help watching the TXST game while out of the country

    Quote Originally Posted by GSU2011fan View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with VPNs or other ways to watch ESPN channels while out of the country? I am currently in India and found out once I arrived that watchespn does not work outside the US. Hoping someone here has some way to get around it.
    I have a good friend that lives in Turkey. I think he used to use SlingTV but not sure what he uses now. I just sent him a message and I'll let you know what he says.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Help watching the TXST game while out of the country

    What takes you to India?
    GATAlac's First Law of the Interwebs: "As a thread on GSUfans grows longer, the probability of devolving into a debate on the flex approaches 1"

  5. #5

    Default Re: Help watching the TXST game while out of the country

    Air planes usually.
    Ba-dum bum.

  6. Default Re: Help watching the TXST game while out of the country

    https://www.reddit.com/r/CFBStreams/

    Maybe one of these streaming websites is accessible in India. Just follow the link around game time and find our game on the list

  7. #7

    Default Re: Help watching the TXST game while out of the country

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    I have a good friend that lives in Turkey. I think he used to use SlingTV but not sure what he uses now. I just sent him a message and I'll let you know what he says.
    He said "I use a DNS location-masking service and then connect through WatchESPN using my dad's Xfinity account. I also subscribe to this as a backup and for CBS games: www.ustvnow.com"

    Hope that helps.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Help watching the TXST game while out of the country

    Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    Air planes usually.
    Ba-dum bum.
    This guy dads.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Help watching the TXST game while out of the country

    Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    This guy dads.
    I knew I was lobbing a softball as I wrote it, but. . .

    . . . seriously, as someone who has been root bound in one place for most of his life, I find it fascinating when someone’s work (or whatever calling) takes them to exotic locales. “I’m in Savannah” . . . “I’m in Macon” . . . “Yeah . . . I’m just outside Delhi and I missed that last drive because my satellite feed was spotty.”

    Defense contractor? Humanitarian hero? Or something more pedestrian? I’m hoping he took a GATA flag and sends us a pic in front of the Taj Mahal.
    GATAlac's First Law of the Interwebs: "As a thread on GSUfans grows longer, the probability of devolving into a debate on the flex approaches 1"

  10. #10

    Default Re: Help watching the TXST game while out of the country

    Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    I knew I was lobbing a softball as I wrote it, but. . .

    . . . seriously, as someone who has been root bound in one place for most of his life, I find it fascinating when someone’s work (or whatever calling) takes them to exotic locales. “I’m in Savannah” . . . “I’m in Macon” . . . “Yeah . . . I’m just outside Delhi and I missed that last drive because my satellite feed was spotty.”

    Defense contractor? Humanitarian hero? Or something more pedestrian? I’m hoping he took a GATA flag and sends us a pic in front of the Taj Mahal.
    Thanks for all the advice guys, I appreciate it.

    Nothing that exciting, just a good old fashioned consultant for a multi-national that offshores a fair amount of work to a suburb outside of Delhi. Been here about a week and have 5 more to go.

    I did bring quite a few GS shirts and hats with me so I'll be sure to wear them when I visit the Taj Mahal.

    Oh and as someone now in a different timezone, I think either noon or 8:00pm kickoffs work best. If TK can make some arrangements for those of us on the other side of the world it would be most appreciated.

Similar Threads

  1. TXST GAME THOUGHTS
    By JDC325 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 3rd November 2015, 12:58 PM
  2. Country’s Best in College Football Game Day Gear
    By GSU25+yrFan in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd December 2014, 09:56 AM
  3. GS at TXST game time set
    By sportsperson1983 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27th October 2014, 09:51 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11th November 2011, 08:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •