TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 15 is More Than 13!

1. Default 15 is More Than 13!

OK-

We won....

But if anyone runs around crowing “15 is more than 13” after a game like that-I’m gonna climb through the inter webs and kick your butt!

That was ugly-against the worst team we will see this year.

we have serious problems with offense. It’s bigger than just “adjustments.” We are seeing a LOT of stupid play calling and an awful lot of bad snaps, and what in hell is the O-Line supposed to be doing?

I hope the staff really takes a long, hard look here. We have some serious problems. O is clearly getting much worse.

Default Re: 15 is More Than 13!

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    OK-

We won....

But if anyone runs around crowing “15 is more than 13” after a game like that-I’m gonna climb through the inter webs and kick your butt!

That was ugly-against the worst team we will see this year.
    I don't know if you can call it crowing. "15 is more than 13" is like something you say when you've had norovirus and although you've lost your dignity and a quick 10 pounds, you are actually able to walk out of the bathroom after the 15th trip without having to be wheeled out on a gurney. 15 IS more than 13, so now let's courtesy flush, spray some Lysol and work to get better next week.
    Josiah McDaniel
    B.S. in Journalism, 2003
    Statesboro, GA
    "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." --I Corinthians 13:11

3. Default Re: 15 is More Than 13!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBleedsBlue View Post
    I don't know if you can call it crowing. "15 is more than 13" is like something you say when you've had norovirus and although you've lost your dignity and a quick 10 pounds, you are actually able to walk out of the bathroom after the 15th trip without having to be wheeled out on a gurney. 15 IS more than 13, so now let's courtesy flush, spray some Lysol and work to get better next week.
    That’s an apt description.

I HOPE it was norovirus and not Ebola.

I feel like I just **** out my spleen-for damned sure.

App will kill us if/when we play like that in two weeks

5. Default Re: 15 is More Than 13!

God that was an ugly win.... but the key word in that sentence is WIN. We all know we would have lost that game last year or in 2016 (see Arky in 2016 and GagState in 2017 for examples). As bad as we looked tonight (and we did look bad) we found a way to win rather than a way to lose. Now let's move on and work on getting better.

6. Default Re: 15 is More Than 13!

Quote Originally Posted by gwinnetteagle88 View Post
    God that was an ugly win.... but the key word in that sentence is WIN. We all know we would have lost that game last year or in 2016 (see Arky in 2016 and GagState in 2017 for examples). As bad as we looked tonight (and we did look bad) we found a way to win rather than a way to lose. Now let's move on and work on getting better.
    I don’t know that the offense found a way to win.

Our defense got a safety and a couple of field goals and such.

Other than that-and Feild’s TD, we did absolutely everything offenseively to lose.

That was a mess.

I'm seeing people complain about bad playcalling and the offense being a mess...no, not really... that's what's disappointing. Other than against Clemson (the OTHER road game) the offense has been leaps and bounds better than 2016/2017.

In both of our road games we have looked like the ghost of Bryan Cook on offense. It's incredible.

We have played dramatically different on offense at home and on the road.

1) Road games are hard
    2) Conference road games are really hard
    3) Midweek games are hard

Put the pitch forks back in the shed for now. This team is light years ahead of anything we’ve seen the last 2 seasons.

9. Default Re: 15 is More Than 13!

It's easy to forget that these type games happen. Look back over the years, even the good years, and you'll find a low scoring, close win (or loss) that's an outlier. Let's hope this is an outlier. Do we have some offensive issues? Absolutely. Did we legitimately expect to be 5-1? Not me.

Just remember at this point last year we were 0-6 with no hopes with a single win on the schedule. We would have gone 0-12 no doubt. Here we are now beating the bad teams like we're supposed to, and are 1 win from bowl eligibility.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"