TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Mexico State

Default Re: New Mexico State

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Dangit Talon. This is why we can't have nice things

Valley is over reacting.
    I only infered that Pete had to have mighty hand and rest strenth & asked how did Pete get that type of strength to handle 2 45cal. Peace Makers. I said nothing about chocking chickens.

It does appear that I cant log on to there board anymore. This over an inference on one thread.
    They really had nothing to say except to bring up last years game. The rest of our posters brought up there poor football performance for decades.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    Valley is over reacting.
    I only infered that Pete had to have mighty hand and rest strenth & asked how did Pete get that type of strength to handle 2 45cal. Peace Makers. I said nothing about chocking chickens.
    Ah, it was probably a misinterpretation on a few weak-minded posters and an overreaction by the boards admin. As far as I know we're not banned from other threads. BTW , I'm not banned from log in. Haven't tried another thread yet. Most be just a TALON thing.😁

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Ah, it was probably a misinterpretation on a few weak-minded posters and an overreaction by the boards admin. As far as I know we're not banned from other threads. BTW , I'm not banned from log in. Haven't tried another thread yet. Most be just a TALON thing.��
    Must be 200.

Thank you, thank you very much.

Carry on!

Valley is over reacting.

It does appear that I cant log on to there board anymore. This over an inference on one thread.
    They really had nothing to say except to bring up last years game. The rest of our posters brought up there poor football performance for decades.
    Well all I know is that the thread was still showing and one of the NMSU posters had quoted your post on hand strength and accused you of calling all NMSU fans masturbate-rs.

i quoted his post and informed them that he had a dirty mind and that TALON knew that they could not have limp wrists to handle a 50 cal 6-shooter.

Yes I knew that TALON meant a 45 cal but had poster on the site a 50 cal 6-shooter.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    Well all I know is that the thread was still showing and one of the NMSU posters had quoted your post on hand strength and accused you of calling all NMSU fans masturbate-rs.

i quoted his post and informed them that he had a dirty mind and that TALON knew that they could not have limp wrists to handle a 50 cal 6-shooter.

Yes I knew that TALON meant a 45 cal but had poster on the site a 50 cal 6-shooter.
    Thanks Valley!

To imply is one thing to call them Masters of Bation is another.

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post

Yeah VB you had the last post on that thread before they removed it. Can you still log on?

Yeah VB you had the last post on that thread before they removed it. Can you still log on?
    Can you log on EF200?

Yes I can still log on and have made one post.
    Valley, Alabama

Can you log on EF200?
    Yep, just posted on pre game chatter. You must have rubbed them the wrong way with your TALON karma. If VB can't log on and post you can blame him.😎

Thanks Valley!

To imply is one thing to call them Masters of Bation is another.
    Well I used the term choking the chicken because I did not want to use the same word that they accused you of calling them.
    Valley, Alabama