TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

Default Re: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    TABS has been ghostly silent lately. Had a tough time against Youngstown St. Hey? Still 9-0 this season. Kennesaw St. going Bison Hunting soon.⏳
    I bet NDSU is shaking in their shoes about a flex team coming to town.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    Yep after experiencing us they better fear the flex. We were close, but no cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Yep after experiencing us they better fear the flex. We were close, but no cigar.
    Not really. They beat us to a pulp one year and then a 2nd string qb completed a miracle pass or two in another game. Now Fritz offense with our talent would have wiped the field with them......

Not really. They beat us to a pulp one year and then a 2nd string qb completed a miracle pass or two in another game. Now Fritz offense with our talent would have wiped the field with them......
    Yeah Fritz offense in 2014/15. We'd reset their clock.

Who is NDSU playing this time and where are they ranked?
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

You have to go back and look at GSU's coach the first at the time we played NDSU.

I remember when NDSU played GSU under Monken & they beat us badly. They chose to take the FB and pitch away and focus on the QB.

Jabo was a great play caller, but didn't have the quickness or acceleration at the line for the keeper.

NDSU used the same game plan in the rematch against Monken & our QB just ran away from NDSUs D.

The key to that game was back to back personals worth 30 yards against GSUs defense and an offensive fumble. As I remember the scored on both.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

7. Default Re: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

So you are saying you'd kill us? Sagarin ratings beg to differ. Oh, I'm sure you have a differing opinion...but mine at least has a neutral party rating...yours would just be FBS bravado. We've faired pretty well against FBS teams. I wouldn't say we'd wipe the floor with you or anything like that...but I'd be confident in a win. I've watched your team this year and you guys have improved a ton from last year...but you aren't that good yet. We'll see where you get to next year.

And as far as Kennesaw...they're doing what they should be doing...against weak competition. Last year they were evenly matched with Sam Houston...and lost. And then we could have named the score against Sam Houston. Kennesaw isn't a bad team...and I think they will only get better....but I don't think they are there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So you are saying you'd kill us? Sagarin ratings beg to differ. Oh, I'm sure you have a differing opinion...but mine at least has a neutral party rating...yours would just be FBS bravado. We've faired pretty well against FBS teams. I wouldn't say we'd wipe the floor with you or anything like that...but I'd be confident in a win. I've watched your team this year and you guys have improved a ton from last year...but you aren't that good yet. We'll see where you get to next year.

And as far as Kennesaw...they're doing what they should be doing...against weak competition. Last year they were evenly matched with Sam Houston...and lost. And then we could have named the score against Sam Houston. Kennesaw isn't a bad team...and I think they will only get better....but I don't think they are there yet.
    I was not talking about this year. I have not watched a play of NDSU since we moved.