TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

  1. #41

    Default Re: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    TABS has been ghostly silent lately. Had a tough time against Youngstown St. Hey? Still 9-0 this season. Kennesaw St. going Bison Hunting soon.⏳
    I bet NDSU is shaking in their shoes about a flex team coming to town.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

  2. #42

    Default Re: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

    Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    I bet NDSU is shaking in their shoes about a flex team coming to town.
    Yep after experiencing us they better fear the flex. We were close, but no cigar.

  3. #43

    Default Re: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Yep after experiencing us they better fear the flex. We were close, but no cigar.
    Not really. They beat us to a pulp one year and then a 2nd string qb completed a miracle pass or two in another game. Now Fritz offense with our talent would have wiped the field with them......
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

  4. #44

    Default Re: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

    Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    Not really. They beat us to a pulp one year and then a 2nd string qb completed a miracle pass or two in another game. Now Fritz offense with our talent would have wiped the field with them......
    Yeah Fritz offense in 2014/15. We'd reset their clock.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,379

    Default Re: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

    Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    I bet NDSU is shaking in their shoes about a flex team coming to town.
    Who is NDSU playing this time and where are they ranked?
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,379

    Default Re: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

    Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    Not really. They beat us to a pulp one year and then a 2nd string qb completed a miracle pass or two in another game. Now Fritz offense with our talent would have wiped the field with them......
    You have to go back and look at GSU's coach the first at the time we played NDSU.

    I remember when NDSU played GSU under Monken & they beat us badly. They chose to take the FB and pitch away and focus on the QB.

    Jabo was a great play caller, but didn't have the quickness or acceleration at the line for the keeper.

    NDSU used the same game plan in the rematch against Monken & our QB just ran away from NDSUs D.

    The key to that game was back to back personals worth 30 yards against GSUs defense and an offensive fumble. As I remember the scored on both.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  7. Default Re: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

    Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    Not really. They beat us to a pulp one year and then a 2nd string qb completed a miracle pass or two in another game. Now Fritz offense with our talent would have wiped the field with them......
    So you are saying you'd kill us? Sagarin ratings beg to differ. Oh, I'm sure you have a differing opinion...but mine at least has a neutral party rating...yours would just be FBS bravado. We've faired pretty well against FBS teams. I wouldn't say we'd wipe the floor with you or anything like that...but I'd be confident in a win. I've watched your team this year and you guys have improved a ton from last year...but you aren't that good yet. We'll see where you get to next year.

    And as far as Kennesaw...they're doing what they should be doing...against weak competition. Last year they were evenly matched with Sam Houston...and lost. And then we could have named the score against Sam Houston. Kennesaw isn't a bad team...and I think they will only get better....but I don't think they are there yet.

  8. #48

    Default Re: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So you are saying you'd kill us? Sagarin ratings beg to differ. Oh, I'm sure you have a differing opinion...but mine at least has a neutral party rating...yours would just be FBS bravado. We've faired pretty well against FBS teams. I wouldn't say we'd wipe the floor with you or anything like that...but I'd be confident in a win. I've watched your team this year and you guys have improved a ton from last year...but you aren't that good yet. We'll see where you get to next year.

    And as far as Kennesaw...they're doing what they should be doing...against weak competition. Last year they were evenly matched with Sam Houston...and lost. And then we could have named the score against Sam Houston. Kennesaw isn't a bad team...and I think they will only get better....but I don't think they are there yet.
    I was not talking about this year. I have not watched a play of NDSU since we moved.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

Similar Threads

  1. GSU: App's goat since 2011
    By Dave. in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26th October 2013, 04:35 PM
  2. Goat Humpers or Furple
    By ValleyBoy in forum TALON Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 21st October 2013, 09:08 PM
  3. Goat Lovers Birthday Party
    By ValleyBoy in forum TALON Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8th March 2011, 08:40 AM
  4. Goat mountain weather
    By GSC75 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 23rd October 2009, 10:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •