TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

Default Re: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So Pike has wisely taken a redshirt year from smacking...but I see he is now using the 4 game rule that now allows some posting and to still keep his redshirt intact. It looks like he has been practicing with himself...
    I'm certain Pike practices with himself a lot...

Bob Frye
    GSU fan since 2011
    ...father to a former Eagle great...
    husband to the mother of that former Eagle great...
    and I will have my vengence, in this life or the next!

EKU class of 1984 Ind. Electronics Technology

2. Default Re: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

Is that why he has those carpal tunnel gloves on?

So Pike has wisely taken a redshirt year from smacking...but I see he is now using the 4 game rule that now allows some posting and to still keep his redshirt intact. It looks like he has been practicing with himself...
    Well, your mom wasn't available so...

Now don't you have something better to do than live vicariously through our FBS experience? How about this... go get your team invited to an FBS conference, make the move, and then come back. Until then, GFY!
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

4. Default Re: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    Well, your mom wasn't available so...

Now don't you have something better to do than live vicariously through our FBS experience? How about this... go get your team invited to an FBS conference, make the move, and then come back. Until then, GFY!
    No invites...seems like FBS conferences would rather have easier pickin's added to their conferences. Hardly any FBS teams will put us on the schedule as is...can't imagine how hard it would be if we had the added schollys.

btw...my mom will always be busy when you come callin'...somethin' about driving a pickup without a trailer hitch just isn't right...

Tab, just curious. Saw that you registered as a user on Yosefscabin. Your there for? Gonna place a few kudos post for the Eagles or? Didn't know you had a dog in this fight or just getting a little bored up in your neck of the woods?

6. Default Re: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

I was asked by one of your more illustrious members to grace their board with my esteemed knowledge. I signed up...but we will see if I post. NDSU has no history with App St...and I only smack those that I know/like. I have nothing against them...but I don't know them...and I find smacking somebody I don't know at all to be bad form. I will try to follow their conversations and see if I can find an in.

I was asked by one of your more illustrious members to grace their board with my esteemed knowledge. I signed up...but we will see if I post. NDSU has no history with App St...and I only smack those that I know/like. I have nothing against them...but I don't know them...and I find smacking somebody I don't know at all to be bad form. I will try to follow their conversations and see if I can find an in.
    Good enough for me. Appreciate your interest. And if you do post don't hold back.

You don't need to know much about the App Goat lovers, but hear is a rivalry story for you.

One year after GSU had beaten App 2-3 times in a row they tore down there goal post, after a regular season game win over GSU. They then marched it out of their stadium, ran it through one of the GSU players busses windows, knocked over the pizza stand that had the GSU players dinner on it and then stmped on the Pizzas.

The reason why NDSU never played App in the playoffs is because they couldn't make it fare enough to meet NDSU.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

9. Default Re: F*** App State and the goat they rode in on

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    You don't need to know much about the App Goat lovers, but hear is a rivalry story for you.

One year after GSU had beaten App 2-3 times in a row they tore down there goal post, after a regular season game win over GSU. They then marched it out of their stadium, ran it through one of the GSU players busses windows, knocked over the pizza stand that had the GSU players dinner on it and then stmped on the Pizzas.

The reason why NDSU never played App in the playoffs is because they couldn't make it fare enough to meet NDSU.
    So I'm guessing it must have burned you guys up pretty good when App St went on their 3-peat.

So I'm guessing it must have burned you guys up pretty good when App St went on their 3-peat.
    Not really. They had Edwards and he was basically the entire reason for that run. Make no mistake... App's overall run at the FCS level was good... but not great like GS or NDSU.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.