TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If we get ranked.....

Default Re: If we get ranked.....

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    That "mess" out West, we gave up 13 points, have I told you we got a pretty good defensive team, who knows, it might end up being the best GS defensive team of all time, just saying. And as Aaron Rodgers once said, "Relax". This coaching staff aint going to let this team get "unfocused".
    I think your right Garns, I think they are laser focused and pisssed off about last year. Lunsford is a superior motivator.....

Quote Originally Posted by eagle07 View Post
    I think your right Garns, I think they are laser focused and pisssed off about last year. Lunsford is a superior motivator.....
    I hope they're pissed off all the way back to the last GAST game under Fritz, Bowl game excluded of course

Quote Originally Posted by eagle07 View Post
    I think the kids have "tasted" it(winning culture) and they like it. With that turnaround in culture easier to continue the momentum on the practice field, watching tape, going to class etc. More motivation to keep getting better than if we were still in the "dark ages part II"/dumpster fire. Winning breeds winning.

Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    None of us are players.

In other news, I’ve got 12 eggs, and I’m counting on 12 chickens.
    I laughed. Out loud. Hard.
    "I've seen more heat in an Easy Bake Oven, Meat!"

Carlton Stewart
    c/o 2010, CIT
    Eagle fan since 1999
    Bronze Eagle since 2011
    North Augusta, South Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Calm down.

3 more games.......
    5 or 6 more games, but yeah....

6. Default Re: If we get ranked.....

None of us are players.

None of us are players! THIS x 100. Dreaming big is what fans are supposed to do, as long as the coaches and players are focused on the next game, and winning ONE MORE TIME. Also, this would be a pretty boring message board if all we did was analyze the x's and o's for the next game.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    I think the kids have "tasted" it(winning culture) and they like it. With that turnaround in culture easier to continue the momentum on the practice field, watching tape, going to class etc. More motivation to keep getting better than if we were still in the "dark ages part II"/dumpster fire. Winning breeds winning.
    Players signed up for that winning culture/tradition. Certain HC's couldn't produce that expectation.. There was a time where we simply "RELOAD", never rebuild. With Lunsford we're getting back to that way of mindset.

None of us are players.

Quote Originally Posted by The Demoralizer View Post
    I laughed. Out loud. Hard.
    . . . or maybe +/- 5 good-sized omelettes.
    GATAlac's First Law of the Interwebs: "As a thread on GSUfans grows longer, the probability of devolving into a debate on the flex approaches 1"

So, the CFP rankings don't provide any indication of the positions of the teams beyond #25? Pure speculation, then as to who is 'on the bubble' potentially?
    GATAlac's First Law of the Interwebs: "As a thread on GSUfans grows longer, the probability of devolving into a debate on the flex approaches 1"

10. Default Re: If we get ranked.....

So, the CFP rankings don't provide any indication of the positions of the teams beyond #25? Pure speculation, then as to who is 'on the bubble' potentially?
    The CFP rankings is a joke, they only care about P5 schools. They ranked a 3 loss Iowa State team over a one loss G5 school (Utah State).

My question is why would we create a committee that will be prone to bias and human error when we could’ve kept the BCS and use those teams to determine the playoff teams?