TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Senior Day

Default Re: Senior Day

I would like to know how many season tickets you buy. You attend the games?

I would like to know your sexual orientation. Worry about yourself, playboy. I’m not hard to find. Come see me if you need further guidance.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

3. Default Re: Senior Day

Quote Originally Posted by TheEagleWay View Post
    Speaking of ghost town.. he has avoided this thread after being called out...

Typical...
    This is the guy that said Tomarcia Reese wasn't a worthy of his starting role....a week after he won Conference Defensive Player of the Week honors. I think he's an undercover App fan.
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" - The Late Great Col. Sanders (11/23/13)
    Game Day Drink # 9 - Gevaila Kaffe w/ Cream - Dark Gold Roast

Yep, some of the folks who run their mouths the loudest don’t buy tickets or donate a penny to the AF.

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    Yep, some of the folks who run their mouths the loudest don’t buy tickets or donate a penny to the AF.
    You can come find out Saturday. Betting you don’t, but hoping you will.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    I noticed he said he'd be at the PAC tailgating but won't confirm if he is a AF member/season ticket holder, has tickets to individual games, or just sits in the free parking lot watching the ESPN app on his phone.

I, for one, am intrigued by eskimojoe... I don't know where he found the magic potion (in his case, magic PBR tallboy) that has allowed him to go for more than a decade under the impression that bragging about drinking more than you and being the biggest misogynist at any party is what makes him a better fan than you.
    The thoughts and opinions discussed in this post are property of CC Eagle and should not be redistributed or retransmitted without the express written consent of Major League Baseball.

If you haven't figured Eskimojoe out by now, let me help you. 1) He LOVES GS sports. 2) He has high expectations for all GS sport programs, meaning he wants EVERY GS team to be highly competitive with W/L records over .500. 3) He, at times can go off "the deep end" with his critique of coaches/administrators. Yes, some of his comments sting but sometimes in the sting is truth like his comments about football attendance, bottom line our attendance this season has stunk. Hope that helps you guys with your patience and tolerance.(smile).

Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    I, for one, am intrigued by eskimojoe... I don't know where he found the magic potion (in his case, magic PBR tallboy) that has allowed him to go for more than a decade under the impression that bragging about drinking more than you and being the biggest misogynist at any party is what makes him a better fan than you.
    I think my favorite part are the assumed threats of "come find me, i bet you wont". Nothing reminds me more of high school.

On a side note, if you threaten anyone again my dad will kick your dads ***.

Fun Fact: Every head coach in program history has a winning record on Senior Day except BVG.

The only coaches that have lost on Senior Day are BVG, Chris Hatcher, and Willie Fritz.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.