TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Paging Garns...

  1. #41

    Default Re: Paging Garns...

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Solar.
    Just don't let your thing get sunburned.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

  2. #42

    Default Re: Paging Garns...

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    Just don't let your thing get sunburned.
    Why are you concerned about his thang? 😎

  3. #43

    Default Re: Paging Garns...

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Why are you concerned about his thang? 
    No concerns about his thang since he has stated that his thang is A OK. Look just because garns is not right in his head since he is the one who stated that he would cut off his thang, I ValleyBoy is only trying to encourage garns to take care and pride in his thang.

    Now when it comes to you if your thang burns it just burns no big deal.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

  4. #44

    Default Re: Paging Garns...

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    No concerns about his thang since he has stated that his thang is A OK. Look just because garns is not right in his head since he is the one who stated that he would cut off his thang, I ValleyBoy is only trying to encourage garns to take care and pride in his thang.

    Now when it comes to you if your thang burns it just burns no big deal.
    You too hung up on everyone's thang. How are you doing? Everything okay with the misses? I can send SwampEagle over for guidance or divorce procedures if necessary. Keep the faith brother, you can always move in with TALON. Best unknown expert ever.

  5. #45

    Default Re: Paging Garns...

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Why are you concerned about his thang? ��
    Latent

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,379

    Default Re: Paging Garns...

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    No concerns about his thang since he has stated that his thang is A OK.
    Now when it comes to you if your thang burns it just burns no big deal.
    Do you really believe Garns?
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  7. #47

    Default Re: Paging Garns...

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    Do you really believe Garns?
    Well I would hope that Garns was a good Boy Scout at one time and if he was still lives his life by the Boy Scout Law and always tells the truth. Hey he could be telling the truth by taking the blue pill instead of the red pill.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

  8. #48

    Default Re: Paging Garns...

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    Well I would hope that Garns was a good Boy Scout at one time and if he was still lives his life by the Boy Scout Law and always tells the truth. Hey he could be telling the truth by taking the blue pill instead of the red pill.
    Garns always tells the truth! And I don't need no badge to clarify it.

  9. #49

    Default Re: Paging Garns...

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Garns always tells the truth! And I don't need no badge to clarify it.
    Valleyboy does know some good former Boy Scouts that never earned any badges.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

Similar Threads

  1. Paging Mr. Tyson!!
    By oldfart in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30th August 2018, 09:58 AM
  2. paging nolat
    By Pike51 in forum TALON Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st October 2014, 05:38 PM
  3. Paging Garns (Plywood)
    By Pike51 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27th February 2012, 01:21 PM
  4. Paging garns4
    By Dave. in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19th February 2009, 10:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •