TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paging Garns...

Default Re: Paging Garns...

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    Lacking confidence I see?
    Did you see the way we played Saturday, glad your beaming with confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Its a good thing your reptilian Garns and not a thoroughbred. If gelded, you may have competed in the Triple Crown. But your stud value would be zero.��. Put out to pasture and forgotten.
    Speaking of which, I switched over and watched the final 2 races of the Breeders Cup. Excelerater won the Breeders Cup Classic, he went out at 5/2. 6 million dollar purse. He won 3.3 million.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Speaking of which, I switched over and watched the final 2 races of the Breeders Cup. Excelerater won the Breeders Cup Classic, he went out at 5/2. 6 million dollar purse. He won 3.3 million.
    Yep Accelerate, possible Horse of the year Campaign. Took over the lead in the stretch & holding off 30-1 long shot "Gunnevera" by 1 length. Hard earned victory. BTW no wonder you can't place a winning bet. Can't even get the horse entry name correct.😁

4. Default Re: Paging Garns...

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Does Bob Baffert have another Triple Crown horse?
    [Game Winner overcame an early bump to surge down the stretch, then pulled away from long shot Knicks Go after another nudge to win the Breeders' Cup Juvenile by 2 1/4 lengths Friday at Churchill Downs. That gave trainer Bob Baffert an early Kentucky Derby favorite just five months after winning his second Triple Crown with Justify."

The colt shook them off before shaking the field to remain perfect and make his case as the year's best 2-year-old.

"This is a huge win for me," said Baffert, who second-guessed himself during Game Winner's rough start before his pupil recovered.

"Any other horse, he would've been done. That's how good a horse he is."

The race favorite was bumped after breaking from the No. 9 post and lagged in the middle of the 13-horse field before pushing forward on the outside and into contention at the top of the stretch. Game Winner and Knicks Go brushed before the horse broke away for the win to improve to 4-0 lifetime. Signalman was a length back in third.

"He likes Churchill Downs, and that's a good sign," Baffert told NBCSN. "These races are hard to win. I have a great crew and a great team and we got it done."

The thrilling finish in the $2 million, Grade 1 race capped a first day devoted to 2-year-olds at the season-ending world championships. Game Winner also emerged as one of the year's top Juveniles.]
    http://hosted.stats.com/hrac/story.a...84443627685608

Old Fart. Do you have any mules in the running or are you still sponsoring cockroach racing?

No more cockroach racing. Pike got carpal tunnel writing those tiny numbers on them. Cost me a fortune. Turtle racing. That's where the money is. You can watch it all day, make several trips to the bathroom and concession stand and still not miss a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    Turtle racing. That's where the money is.
    Okay now you opened a whole lot of Bison Manure. TABS is now thinking profit possibilities. Turtle racing, Bison reproduction or a FBS upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart View Post
    No more cockroach racing. Pike got carpal tunnel writing those tiny numbers on them. Cost me a fortune. Turtle racing. That's where the money is. You can watch it all day, make several trips to the bathroom and concession stand and still not miss a thing.
    lol, somehow, why does your post seem like it really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan200 View Post
    Yep Accelerate, possible Horse of the year Campaign. Took over the lead in the stretch & holding off 30-1 long shot "Gunnevera" by 1 length. Hard earned victory. BTW no wonder you can't place a winning bet. Can't even get the horse entry name correct.��
    Usually I'm in to Breeders Cup day but wasn't in it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by aristocracker View Post
    Does Bob Baffert have another Triple Crown horse?
    [Game Winner overcame an early bump to surge down the stretch, then pulled away from long shot Knicks Go after another nudge to win the Breeders' Cup Juvenile by 2 1/4 lengths Friday at Churchill Downs. That gave trainer Bob Baffert an early Kentucky Derby favorite just five months after winning his second Triple Crown with Justify."

The colt shook them off before shaking the field to remain perfect and make his case as the year's best 2-year-old.

"This is a huge win for me," said Baffert, who second-guessed himself during Game Winner's rough start before his pupil recovered.

"Any other horse, he would've been done. That's how good a horse he is."

The race favorite was bumped after breaking from the No. 9 post and lagged in the middle of the 13-horse field before pushing forward on the outside and into contention at the top of the stretch. Game Winner and Knicks Go brushed before the horse broke away for the win to improve to 4-0 lifetime. Signalman was a length back in third.

"He likes Churchill Downs, and that's a good sign," Baffert told NBCSN. "These races are hard to win. I have a great crew and a great team and we got it done."

The thrilling finish in the $2 million, Grade 1 race capped a first day devoted to 2-year-olds at the season-ending world championships. Game Winner also emerged as one of the year's top Juveniles.]
    http://hosted.stats.com/hrac/story.a...84443627685608
    once your known as a great trainer, the owners "throw good horses at you". Kind of like Alabama and recruiting. So yes I would say that horse is headed to the derby and I also suspect he's got a couple more in his stable that may become "derby ready".