Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles v Trojans Predictions

1. Default Re: Eagles v Trojans Predictions

37-24 Troy
    14k in attendance

2. Default Re: Eagles v Trojans Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    34-24 Troy. Don't think we have an answer for teams that can effectively throw the ball.
    Arkansas state can't effectively throw the ball?

Default Re: Eagles v Trojans Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    27-24 GS gets back on track.
    While Troy is pretty good, their current QB(second string), while he is a big boy, isn't that quick nor throws that well. It will be a close game. It would be nice to see us for a change jump out to a nice lead, look sharp on both sides of the ball.

I believe we had motivation issues for whatever reasons at ULM. At our house and against Troy, we should be on our game Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    While Troy is pretty good, their current QB(second string), while he is a big boy, isn't that quick nor throws that well. It will be a close game. It would be nice to see us for a change jump out to a nice lead, look sharp on both sides of the ball.
    Well said by Garns. I agree with this. I think we can win this one with the home field advantage - our players get super psyched to play at home and can take anyone down at Paulson.

I am realistic if we play like we did last week we are going to get smoked. I have no idea where this team is at now. I did not see any group that did not look clueless at times and the O line has to be #1 in recruiting this year. How many time do you have to see the same guys miss blocks and clap their hands admitting they missed the blocks. It is unreal and we need more athletic linemen if we are not going to throw more than we do.

Also that second string QB that Troy has just threw for 317 and the starting RB rushed for 103 at 4.7 yards a carry. D better wake the heck up.
    Dirk E. Sanchez, Overyonder, GA 2001

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    you missed JDC's point.

Quote Originally Posted by JDC325 View Post
    I am realistic if we play like we did last week we are going to get smoked. I have no idea where this team is at now. I did not see any group that did not look clueless at times and the O line has to be #1 in recruiting this year. How many time do you have to see the same guys miss blocks and clap their hands admitting they missed the blocks. It is unreal and we need more athletic linemen if we are not going to throw more than we do.

Also that second string QB that Troy has just threw for 317 and the starting RB rushed for 103 at 4.7 yards a carry. D better wake the heck up.
    and just imagine their #1 would have thrown for 417, rushed for 100 yards and their RB a 100yds. We will have our hands full. Let's hope we show up and execute. I agree with recruiting, a number of pieces still missing, some on O-line, a speed burner or two at wide receiver, a fast LB or two(they don't have to be huge, just really quick and can lay the lumber when they arrive).

Troys kicker scored 14 points at home....and this will not happen at our house. ULM is catching stride off of their bye week and I feel our birds will bounce back quickly. Final game score 31-17 for the boys in blue. Attendance is 15,000 due to last home game and perfect weather. Fire the cannon boys!

Seems like ole Coach is pretty good....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE4KagaPB_g

Our Eagles will give magnumeffort and provide full protectionof our house versus the Trojans.

Eagles: 27
    Trojans: 24

Yeah I know it was a lame attempt at humor, but still in shock from the Monroe beat down.

Ken Smith
    1988 -BS Computer Science
    Suwanee Ga.

I think Troy walks away with the W this weekend.