TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bringing 2 small children...Halp

Default Re: Bringing 2 small children...Halp

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Prayers going up!
    LOL
    GATAlac's First Law of the Interwebs: "As a thread on GSUfans grows longer, the probability of devolving into a debate on the flex approaches 1"

I'd suggest finding sometime after the game to watch it on YouTube. You won't see much of it live.

My now 3 yo has been to basically all the home games in her short life. Game replays in YouTube have been my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerEagle View Post
    So this weekend I am bringing my 3yo and my 19month old to the game with my wife and I. Kickoff is at 1pm. Usually they nap between 1230-230, but it's looking like we will be skipping that for the game. Any advice from those who bring their kids on the regular? Are they too young to go on the Field of Dreams? What time do the inflatables start in the pregame area? Any advice is appreciated. I want this experience to go well so I can convince the wife to buy season tickets and take them to all the games next year
    3 and 11 month old here, the 3 year old is fine but the younger one will cause you to miss a lot of the action.

Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    LOL
    Garns attitude regarding small children is a bit like WC Fields thoughts about small children, "get away from me kid you bother me........."

Garns attitude regarding small children is a bit like WC Fields thoughts about small children, "get away from me kid you bother me........."
    Something to ponder. Why is it that new proud parents can't be satisfied showing you just one picture of their little Angel, they have this, I guess instinctual need to pull up 15-20 photos?(and of course one must sit there and act interested), smile.

Something to ponder. Why is it that new proud parents can't be satisfied showing you just one picture of their little Angel, they have this, I guess instinctual need to pull up 15-20 photos?(and of course one must sit there and act interested), smile.
    I've found if raise your eyebrows and go "Hmmmm, sexy" they leave you alone.

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    I've found if raise your eyebrows and go "Hmmmm, sexy" they leave you alone.
    that is sick! BUT I LOL'ed.

It's just easier to pull up photos on the phone than it was 20-30-40 years ago when you would have one photo in your pocket book.

Quote Originally Posted by southern edumacation View Post
    It's just easier to pull up photos on the phone than it was 20-30-40 years ago when you would have one photo in your pocket book.
    I say that being a parent of a 3 and 6 year old who is annoyed when someone shows me 30 photos of their kid.

Quote Originally Posted by southern edumacation View Post
    I say that being a parent of a 3 and 6 year old who is annoyed when someone shows me 30 photos of their kid.
    LOL, if you all would just realize 2 cute pictures go much farther than 20-30. y'all know Garns is just messing with you.