TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #SouthernNotState Game

1. Default #SouthernNotState Game

Starting to finalize the plans for the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Who's going and where is everyone sitting?

Default Re: #SouthernNotState Game

I was a bit late submitting my ticket purchase to our ticket office so my seats are not the best (I'm sure Gag St did not let our ticket office have any seats behind our bench... those empty seats will look great on TV for them right!). We have four coming in section 200 in the end zone opposite their student section.
    Ken Smith
    1988 -BS Computer Science
    Suwanee Ga.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthGeorgiaEagle View Post
    Starting to finalize the plans for the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Who's going and where is everyone sitting?
    last time i looked at state's ticketmaster site for our game there was hardly a seat left behind our bench. either they've blocked off seats or they're gone.

I got my requests in early and I'm in corner endzone.

I imagine that was where Gast gave us tickets.

That's ok, I will take their ****ty tickets and have a great time with all of my fellow fans around me.

5. Default Re: #SouthernNotState Game

Wouldn't be surprised if Ga State moves their student section behind our bench for this game and that's why there's no tickets available

Quote Originally Posted by stonewall View Post
    last time i looked at state's ticketmaster site for our game there was hardly a seat left behind our bench. either they've blocked off seats or they're gone.
    I had not looked at their site since "ticket gate" fiasco. Our fans must have bought those directly from Gag St's ticket office. Should be a good crowd of our fans there.

We sold out the sections behind our bench. I have fifth row behind us on the 50.

If they have been claiming 17k in attendance for the other games then they will probably claim 30k for our game just off the boost in our attendance.
    Ken Smith
    1988 -BS Computer Science
    Suwanee Ga.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if Ga State moves their student section behind our bench for this game and that's why there's no tickets available
    We have 14, 1st row seat behind our bench. Their students are welcome to sit behind us... bring it on!
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

10. Default Re: #SouthernNotState Game

I have five tickets. Section 131 row 9. Got them when someone posted the buy one get one code.
    Donald Plante
    Class of '87
    BBA Finance
    Peachtree City, Ga.