TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #SouthernNotState Game

Default Re: #SouthernNotState Game

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Beast View Post
    I have five tickets. Section 131 row 9. Got them when someone posted the buy one get one code.
    You may want to verify the tickets are being honored. Their ticket office announced they were invalidating those BOGO offers for our game.
    Ken Smith
    1988 -BS Computer Science
    Suwanee Ga.

Quote Originally Posted by gwinnetteagle88 View Post
    You may want to verify the tickets are being honored. Their ticket office announced they were invalidating those BOGO offers for our game.
    When/where did you see that?

I know they voided the freebies with code GUEST, but as far as I know, we've been ok with the PORCHPRESS BOGO tickets.

Just checked & mine's still good.

Quote Originally Posted by gwinnetteagle88 View Post
    Na. They didn't invalidate the BOGOs. Only the free ones. PORCHPRESS tickets are good.

Quote Originally Posted by gsudarlin View Post
    When/where did you see that?

I know they voided the freebies with code GUEST, but as far as I know, we've been ok with the PORCHPRESS BOGO tickets.

Just checked & mine's still good.
    Oh good. I must be getting the two promos mixed up.
    Ken Smith
    1988 -BS Computer Science
    Suwanee Ga.

It wouldn't surprise me if they did, but I think they caught enough hell for voiding the first round. At least this way they made a little $. I still have a ticket through our ticket office just in case, but I'd much prefer front row 50 over endzone corner.

FYI the Alumni tailgate is in the blue lot so get your parking there. I did print at home tickets (the one thing I don't like doing online) and have a few friends including Mrs and EaglesDare. I bought them a few months ago directly through their website behind our bench. Like others have said it's either blocked off or sold out. My guess is they blocked off the good seats.

No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

If they move their students behind our bench, there will still be thousands of seats available. Just sayin!
    West Georgia Eagle
    Temple, GA
    Class of 1981

8. Default Re: #SouthernNotState Game

God......

We absolutely MUST beat them this time! There’s no excuse for any team who can whip up on App not absolutely destroying Gag.