TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71

Thread: Cure Bowl versus Tulane

  1. Default Cure Bowl versus Tulane

    Would this matchup get our fan base excited???

  2. #2

    Default Re: Cure Bowl versus Tulane

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglesgsu#1 View Post
    Would this matchup get our fan base excited???
    ✋. No thanks.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Cure Bowl versus Tulane

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglesgsu#1 View Post
    Would this matchup get our fan base excited???
    I'm sure Fritz will be gunning for the Kansas job and if he got it, he wouldn't coach the bowl anyway.
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

  4. Default Re: Cure Bowl versus Tulane

    Quote Originally Posted by southern edumacation View Post
    I'm sure Fritz will be gunning for the Kansas job and if he got it, he wouldn't coach the bowl anyway.
    Lol

  5. #5

    Default Re: Cure Bowl versus Tulane

    Wesley Fritz:

  6. #6

    Default Re: Cure Bowl versus Tulane

    I'm not sure Willie and Tulane will get to 6 wins, "playoffs?, Playoffs?....bowl game?.......".

  7. #7

    Default Re: Cure Bowl versus Tulane

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    I'm not sure Willie and Tulane will get to 6 wins, "playoffs?, Playoffs?....bowl game?.......".
    Before the USF game I would have agreed with you- they need to win 2 out of 3 against East Carolina, Houston and Navy. ECU should be a lock which means it may come down to the Navy game. That one's a coin flip for sure.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Cure Bowl versus Tulane

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUfanforever View Post
    Before the USF game I would have agreed with you- they need to win 2 out of 3 against East Carolina, Houston and Navy. ECU should be a lock which means it may come down to the Navy game. That one's a coin flip for sure.
    He beat a better Army team with a worse Tulane last year.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Cure Bowl versus Tulane

    I could care less about who we play.
    The fact that we are IN a bowl game after two years in purgatory is enough for me.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Cure Bowl versus Tulane

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEX2 View Post
    I could care less about who we play.
    The fact that we are IN a bowl game after two years in purgatory is enough for me.
    +1

Similar Threads

  1. Liberty U and Cure Bowl Partnership
    By GSUEYES in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 20th July 2018, 10:32 AM
  2. Wow, we're in the Cure Bowl, too!
    By SCV Camp Davis in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14th December 2015, 10:49 AM
  3. Cure Bowl
    By gsubrock in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 24th November 2015, 11:29 PM
  4. Cure Bowl Questions
    By BillyBob in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31st May 2015, 07:53 PM
  5. The Cure Bowl acknowleges GS
    By SCV Camp Davis in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10th December 2014, 10:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •