TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: MBB - GS vs Carver College

  1. #31

    Default Re: MBB - GS vs Carver College

    George Mason, while hasn’t been up to their standard over past 7 years, is still a massive jump from those Baptists.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

  2. #32

    Default Re: MBB - GS vs Carver College

    Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    Tyshawn Crawford looked pretty good to me. He has a nice touch, made free throws and nice rebounds. This team is talented and Carter didn’t play.
    +1, you can't teach 7'1". He is a load and I've been impressed with his athleticism. Will continue to improve.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sugar Hill, Ga
    Posts
    9,077

    Default Re: MBB - GS vs Carver College

    I love the 19 to 9 Assist to Turnover ratio and the amount of players available that can score the ball. I also feel like we have legitimate 2 deep at every position for the first time in forever.


    Players that didn’t play tonight were:

    Frosh

    G - Viti (RS?) - Twitter comments say yes
    G - McCadden (RS?) - I wouldn’t have thought so but time will tell.
    G - Dillard (RS?) - Most likely

    Junior

    F/C - Carter (Injured - Hernia Surgery)
    Last edited by eagle95; 7th November 2018 at 10:10 PM.

  4. #34

    Default Re: MBB - GS vs Carver College

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle95 View Post
    I love the 19 to 9 Assist to Turnover ratio and the amount of players available that can score the ball. I also feel like we have legitimate 2 deep at every position for the first time in forever.


    Players that didn’t play tonight were:

    Frosh

    G - Viti (RS?) - Twitter comments say yes
    G - McCadden (RS?) - I wouldn’t have thought so but time will tell.
    G - Dillard (RS?) - Most likely

    Junior

    F/C - Carter (Injured - Hernia Surgery)
    we only had 11 dressed and that included our 2 walk on's. I'm not sure we will be redshirting anyone?

  5. Default Re: MBB - GS vs Carver College

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    George Mason, while hasn’t been up to their standard over past 7 years, is still a massive jump from those Baptists.
    George Mason just lost to Penn by 2. Penn went to the dance last year and should be decent this year. Hope this game doesn't get us too cocky.

  6. #36

    Default Re: MBB - GS vs Carver College

    Interesting we only took 17 three point shots! Maybe we are talented to the point that we no longer have to live or die by firing up three pointers all night. Boy, that would be nice. All these new guys can take it to the rim and sky baby!

  7. #37

    Default Re: MBB - GS vs Carver College

    Quote Originally Posted by Game On View Post
    George Mason just lost to Penn by 2. Penn went to the dance last year and should be decent this year. Hope this game doesn't get us too cocky.
    it won't but it is a solid OOC game.

  8. #38

    Default Re: MBB - GS vs Carver College

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    +1, you can't teach 7'1". He is a load and I've been impressed with his athleticism. Will continue to improve.
    I agree that he looked good against Carver. I still don't see him helping much this year against good teams, but it looked like the light bulb went off Wednesday night. He gave us good effort and he has a nice touch. If he can drop 25 to 30 pounds he could be a force by his Jr. year.
    Quan and Jones have picked their game up, Quan has gone from good to elite. CW is a baller and our 2 walk ons aren't bad either.
    It's gonna be a fun season.

  9. #39

    Default Re: MBB - GS vs Carver College

    Quote Originally Posted by #1HOOPSTER View Post
    I agree that he looked good against Carver. I still don't see him helping much this year against good teams, but it looked like the light bulb went off Wednesday night. He gave us good effort and he has a nice touch. If he can drop 25 to 30 pounds he could be a force by his Jr. year.
    Quan and Jones have picked their game up, Quan has gone from good to elite. CW is a baller and our 2 walk ons aren't bad either.
    It's gonna be a fun season.
    +1. I'm not sure I want the big boy losing 20-30lbs. Would like to see him continue to use his size and girth to an advantage, develop a little more quickness to go with his size and that young man will be an intimidator and a double/double machine. It's looking like we will have a legitimate 7 foot'er., rather than a "string bean", who can easily get pushed off the spot.

  10. #40

    Default Re: MBB - GS vs Carver College

    He needs to lose weight, but not 20-30. Him being in a college S&C program should allow him to drop “good” weight.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Similar Threads

  1. MBB - Game Preview: Carver College
    By eagle95 in forum Media Links
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th November 2018, 06:48 PM
  2. Eagles vs. Carver Bible
    By BowlingGreenEagle in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 17th November 2010, 12:32 AM
  3. Roll Call for Carver Bible College Tonight?
    By boroeagle2 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15th November 2010, 07:08 PM
  4. Carver HS QB
    By half-n-half in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17th September 2010, 08:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •