TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket Push for Troy Game

Default Re: Ticket Push for Troy Game

https://ev3.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...ller=&appCode=

Wow! If this keeps up, we are going to have a very nice crowd. Tell your friends to get tickets now!
    Heath Vickers
    Degree from Georgia Southern - BBA in Accounting in 2006
    Jacksonville, Florida

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    They are bringing a pep band. They were suppose to stay in Savannah and bus to Statesboro on gameday but due to a mix up with the busses, they will be leaving Troy at 3am on Saturday and leaving to go back right after the game.
    Living in Alabama the issue is likely the cost for charter busses due to the fact that the charter busses would lose a Friday evening charter for all the first round high school football playoff games this weekend if they had to leave Troy at an earlier time. More than likely the busses that Troy Band will be using will pick them up for the trip to Statesboro after dropping off a high school football team or band after there game Friday evening.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

3. Default Re: Ticket Push for Troy Game

Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    Living in Alabama the issue is likely the cost for charter busses due to the fact that the charter busses would lose a Friday evening charter for all the first round high school football playoff games this weekend if they had to leave Troy at an earlier time. More than likely the busses that Troy Band will be using will pick them up for the trip to Statesboro after dropping off a high school football team or band after there game Friday evening.
    Probably accurate. According to my friend, they had the charters scheduled for Friday and Saturday, but when they checked with the company to confirm, they found out that they only had them scheduled for Saturday as the Friday slot was already taken, so you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    They are bringing a pep band. They were suppose to stay in Savannah and bus to Statesboro on gameday but due to a mix up with the busses, they will be leaving Troy at 3am on Saturday and leaving to go back right after the game.
    Maybe their microphones will get lost in transit.

Quote Originally Posted by ToastyGS View Post
    lol you know what I meant. I too sit in the mid-deck.
    Sorry I couldnt pass up an opportunity to do a Dwight meme.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle95 View Post

Are you sure you’re not a Troy secret spy?
    No, that's Valley Boy's job😋

7. Default Re: Ticket Push for Troy Game

As you know it really doesn’t matter how many tickets we sell it’s how many fans we put in the stands. The couple behind me has four seats and most of the time only uses two seats. Guess they like their space as does the guy across the isle from me. He has five seats. Likes his space. Oh and the couple that sits by me, four seats also. I love the extra space as I am a large person. So it’s not about the number of tickets sold.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsoringeagle View Post
    As you know it really doesn’t matter how many tickets we sell it’s how many fans we put in the stands. The couple behind me has four seats and most of the time only uses two seats. Guess they like their space as does the guy across the isle from me. He has five seats. Likes his space. Oh and the couple that sits by me, four seats also. I love the extra space as I am a large person. So it’s not about the number of tickets sold.
    Guilty. But mostly so that when my kids are old enough to require a ticket we've already staked our spot and don't need to find a place for 4 tickets.
    Lee Jones
    C/O 2012
    B.M. in Music Ed
    Crawford, Ga
    Section 110

OAS AAS LLS

If you need more than one seat, it’s well past time to change the diet.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Let's keep it going guys! Tickets are moving quite quickly!
    Heath Vickers
    Degree from Georgia Southern - BBA in Accounting in 2006
    Jacksonville, Florida