TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: Ticket Push for Troy Game

  1. #11

    Default Re: Ticket Push for Troy Game

    https://ev3.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...ller=&appCode=

    Wow! If this keeps up, we are going to have a very nice crowd. Tell your friends to get tickets now!
    Heath Vickers
    Degree from Georgia Southern - BBA in Accounting in 2006
    Jacksonville, Florida

  2. #12

    Default Re: Ticket Push for Troy Game

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    They are bringing a pep band. They were suppose to stay in Savannah and bus to Statesboro on gameday but due to a mix up with the busses, they will be leaving Troy at 3am on Saturday and leaving to go back right after the game.
    Living in Alabama the issue is likely the cost for charter busses due to the fact that the charter busses would lose a Friday evening charter for all the first round high school football playoff games this weekend if they had to leave Troy at an earlier time. More than likely the busses that Troy Band will be using will pick them up for the trip to Statesboro after dropping off a high school football team or band after there game Friday evening.
    "Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"
    Valley, Alabama
    Fan of Erk since the 70's, Eagle Scout 1978, Georgia Southern Fan since 2009

  3. Default Re: Ticket Push for Troy Game

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyBoy View Post
    Living in Alabama the issue is likely the cost for charter busses due to the fact that the charter busses would lose a Friday evening charter for all the first round high school football playoff games this weekend if they had to leave Troy at an earlier time. More than likely the busses that Troy Band will be using will pick them up for the trip to Statesboro after dropping off a high school football team or band after there game Friday evening.
    Probably accurate. According to my friend, they had the charters scheduled for Friday and Saturday, but when they checked with the company to confirm, they found out that they only had them scheduled for Saturday as the Friday slot was already taken, so you're probably right.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    25,204

    Default Re: Ticket Push for Troy Game

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    They are bringing a pep band. They were suppose to stay in Savannah and bus to Statesboro on gameday but due to a mix up with the busses, they will be leaving Troy at 3am on Saturday and leaving to go back right after the game.
    Maybe their microphones will get lost in transit.


  5. #15

    Default Re: Ticket Push for Troy Game

    Quote Originally Posted by ToastyGS View Post
    lol you know what I meant. I too sit in the mid-deck.
    Sorry I couldnt pass up an opportunity to do a Dwight meme.

  6. #16

    Default Re: Ticket Push for Troy Game

    Quote Originally Posted by eagle95 View Post

    Are you sure you’re not a Troy secret spy?
    No, that's Valley Boy's job😋

  7. Default Re: Ticket Push for Troy Game

    As you know it really doesn’t matter how many tickets we sell it’s how many fans we put in the stands. The couple behind me has four seats and most of the time only uses two seats. Guess they like their space as does the guy across the isle from me. He has five seats. Likes his space. Oh and the couple that sits by me, four seats also. I love the extra space as I am a large person. So it’s not about the number of tickets sold.

  8. #18

    Default Re: Ticket Push for Troy Game

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUsoringeagle View Post
    As you know it really doesn’t matter how many tickets we sell it’s how many fans we put in the stands. The couple behind me has four seats and most of the time only uses two seats. Guess they like their space as does the guy across the isle from me. He has five seats. Likes his space. Oh and the couple that sits by me, four seats also. I love the extra space as I am a large person. So it’s not about the number of tickets sold.
    Guilty. But mostly so that when my kids are old enough to require a ticket we've already staked our spot and don't need to find a place for 4 tickets.
    Lee Jones
    C/O 2012
    B.M. in Music Ed
    Crawford, Ga
    Section 110

    OAS AAS LLS

  9. #19

    Default Re: Ticket Push for Troy Game

    If you need more than one seat, it’s well past time to change the diet.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

  10. #20

    Default Re: Ticket Push for Troy Game

    Let's keep it going guys! Tickets are moving quite quickly!
    Heath Vickers
    Degree from Georgia Southern - BBA in Accounting in 2006
    Jacksonville, Florida

Similar Threads

  1. Need 1 ticket in 105, 106 or 107 for Troy game
    By WLEagle2005 in forum The Eagle Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 9th November 2018, 04:17 PM
  2. 1 Troy Beer Garden ticket for sale Section 108 Row H Seat 5
    By EaglesDare in forum The Eagle Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 9th November 2018, 08:38 AM
  3. The Push for 25,000+
    By GSUfanforever in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 1st October 2018, 10:15 AM
  4. Even Eagles Need a Push
    By aristocracker in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27th August 2013, 04:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •