TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sad to say this, but I do like the PJ spread over the Paisol Option!

Default Re: Sad to say this, but I do like the PJ spread over the Paisol Option!

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    Well ****, TALON is off the wagon again.
    Maybe...………….. Maybe not!...…….. ;-)
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Default Re: Sad to say this, but I do like the PJ spread over the Paisol Option!

Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    By ‘so many’, you mean Talon?

Guys, it’s Talon.

Talon, please stop. From a true (and rational) fan of the PJ flexbone, please, just ... don’t.
    Now I feel bad GATAlac. I think I'm going to squirt a tear. OK, I'm over it now...……………. ;-)

I'm a fan of the Maryland I. POWER FOOTBALL FTW!!
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    I'm a fan of the Maryland I. POWER FOOTBALL FTW!!
    I don't mind the I formation. You can run power or the triple from it. Not really a fan of the dotted "I" or 3 backs stacked behind the QB unless its for a specific play but not the base formation.

I like winning.......I really don't give a sh!t what we run as long as we win.

Now.....I havta admit, I get excited (note how the fans cheer loudly) in the two/three times a game when Werts goes under center. Of course every time we do this everyone knows it's gonna be a toss sweep, 'cause that's all we seem to do out of that. But....I'd personally love to see DeBesse mix in a bit more action under center, but mix it up some....dive, option to the A back, toss, etc. Even pass (whazzat?).

Our biggest problem this year, IMO, is lack of dive production. Now.....in the CCSU game, we didn't dive much at first and we got a lot more production later in the game with this same play.

I gotta say, DeBesse has at times looked like a genius regardless of the formation. Now.....as to the alcohol......I'll drink to a 44 point blowout on State tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by SwampEagle View Post
    I like winning.......I really don't give a sh!t what we run as long as we win.

Now.....I havta admit, I get excited (note how the fans cheer loudly) in the two/three times a game when Werts goes under center. Of course every time we do this everyone knows it's gonna be a toss sweep, 'cause that's all we seem to do out of that. But....I'd personally love to see DeBesse mix in a bit more action under center, but mix it up some....dive, option to the A back, toss, etc. Even pass (whazzat?).

Our biggest problem this year, IMO, is lack of dive production. Now.....in the CCSU game, we didn't dive much at first and we got a lot more production later in the game with this same play.

I gotta say, DeBesse has at times looked like a genius regardless of the formation. Now.....as to the alcohol......I'll drink to a 44 point blowout on State tomorrow.
    That (one) of the reasons I like the PJ Spread Formation for the dive. The Full Back hits "the line faster" while the QB reads the handoff key and the FB hand of is better hidden.

In the Pistol the Opponents defense has a better and longer read on the dive.