TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Opening of parking lots for State game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Opening of parking lots for State game

According to what I've seen on State ticket website, the parking lots open 4 hours before the game which would (obviously) be 10:00. That's a little later than my group planned on being there. Does anyone have any first hand experience to know if that is correct or if they might actually be open earlier? 4 hours doesn't seem like much time but I guess for most of their games, it's not an issue??

Default Re: Opening of parking lots for State game

Four minutes isn't much of an issue for State home games for the 10 fans that normally attend Gag St home games. I can say back in the Dome days they said the same thing, but the lot was manned and open both times. They keep the Blue Lot open during the week for classes much like our students park at Paulson and take a shuttle to campus. I can't see them closing the swing gates, just to open them again Saturday morning. My crew is all planning on being there at 9 a.m.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Default Re: Opening of parking lots for State game

Quote Originally Posted by GSU92 View Post
    According to what I've seen on State ticket website, the parking lots open 4 hours before the game which would (obviously) be 10:00. That's a little later than my group planned on being there. Does anyone have any first hand experience to know if that is correct or if they might actually be open earlier? 4 hours doesn't seem like much time but I guess for most of their games, it's not an issue??
    I am going to the pre game bbq but the time I arrive will be determined by the weather. With the high chance of rain in the morning coupled with the cool temps, I am playing my arrival time by ear.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1