TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video: The 10 Wins

Default Re: Video: The 10 Wins

Thank you for putting together this wonderful work of art! It is a beautiful mosaic of a special season and of a special team. During the pre-season and as a season ticket holder, I hoped that the Eagles would be successful in 2018 but after the debacle of 2016 and 2017, nobody really knew if they would win or be a bust. I could tell in Game 1 vs SC State, that this group did not turn the ball over and they also did not have many penalties. Even though our opponent was a FCS school, those two things told me that this team was well coached. When we beat UMASS I thought that showed how much we had improved and I was a believer. Still, Paulson was not selling out and I was hopeful that our fans would return because I thought this team was beginning to show that they were in fact special. When we beat Ark State on what I consider one of the best football plays (the reverse) I had ever seen at any level, I thought I would go crazy with excitement. When we beat South Alabama, escaped in Texas, won in New Mexico and beat App by opening a total can on them, I began to believe that this team might do the unthinkable and run the table. Although that did not happen, I was thrilled when the Eagles righted the ship in Conway! When they beat the mess out of the Panthers in Atlanta I felt as if the universe had been properly realigned and it was once again well with my soul. The Camellia Bowl was an early Christmas present and one heck of a way to cap off one of the most memorable seasons in our storied history. This video is as special as the season. Thank you!
    West Georgia Eagle
    Temple, GA
    Class of 1981

That Appy part got me so fired up! Need masonry work in my office now
    Cameron Smith
    GS Student 2007-2011
    GS Fanatic 2007-the end of time

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Those last few seconds got me.
    Oh wow, you're not kidding.
    Cameron Smith
    GS Student 2007-2011
    GS Fanatic 2007-the end of time

Glad everyone has enjoyed this. Decided to split some more of the individual games out (similar to what I've already done with App St and Ark St games) so I conducted a quick twitter poll and, no surprise, The Camellia Bowl was the winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KFbJDm2HCs

What a video! It brought tears to my eyes!
    Thanks JGEagle7
    Jim Eure
    GS 1974

Quote Originally Posted by JGEagle7 View Post
    Glad everyone has enjoyed this. Decided to split some more of the individual games out (similar to what I've already done with App St and Ark St games) so I conducted a quick twitter poll and, no surprise, The Camellia Bowl was the winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KFbJDm2HCs
    Watching that shows me just how much #4 improved this season, my word GS once again has a QB!!!!