TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Eagles vs ULM

Default Re: Eagles vs ULM

Quote Originally Posted by eaglepride87 View Post
    Glenn being back was huge. Like you said we would claw back into the game and then shoot ourselves in the foot. Good to see us close out a win. Tookie was huge down the stretch (other than the careless turnover)
    +1000 about Glenn, 5 offensive rebounds last night and he was a presence in the middle. At one point the ref had to stop play and separate Glenn from one of their big men, Glenn wasnt putting up with any of his "crap", I love it, presence in the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    cant take anyone for granted that's for sure. Like Quan said "if we play lock down defense our offense can score quick". No matter what, they are a pretty exciting team to watch play. Tookie was more like it last night 10-19 from the floor. His attempted dunk last night, I thought he was pushed from behind but the ref didn't see it that way. Of Glenn's 6 rebounds, 5 were offensive. He is a huge part of this offense/2nd chance points. See you Saturday........SHOWTIME!
    I agree, I think Tookie was pushed. There were a ton of “no calls” for both sides with lots of contact in the paint.

Quote Originally Posted by SigEp614 View Post
    I agree, I think Tookie was pushed. There were a ton of “no calls” for both sides with lots of contact in the paint.
    yep, early in game their #5 got wacked above the eye, he had to come out for a couple of min. in order to stop the bleeding. Since my day, the game has gotten very very physical.

4. Default Re: Eagles vs ULM

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    yep, early in game their #5 got wacked above the eye, he had to come out for a couple of min. in order to stop the bleeding. Since my day, the game has gotten very very physical.
    The ref had to take Glenn and one of their players aside and have a talk to them about how they were getting chippy and pushing after the play was over. I could tell that there was something going on... looked like they were getting ready to square off.

5. Default Re: Eagles vs ULM

Quote Originally Posted by SigEp614 View Post
    Wow

I was in the gym watching it on the iPad and screamed a few expletives that got some dirty looks. Don’t even care cause that was a heck of a win.

I couldn’t stomach the thought of losing after watching Fox 5 Atlanta talk about Georgia State all day and about how they’re marketing themselves as the best team in Georgia
    People watch Atlanta TV 'news?'

Why?

Can't get enough drive by/blue jean bandit/Waffle Houses getting shot up and burned down- by 20 years ago?

Between the complete pack of anything useful in an ATL 'news" broadcast, and the endless scumbag ambulance chaser commercials, I just don't understand the value. It's a complete waste of electrons.

I recommend never wasting another single second of your time on Earth with any of those clowns and the garbage broadcasts written in 4th grade level broken english.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post

Why?

Can't get enough drive by/blue jean bandit/Waffle Houses getting shot up and burned down- by 20 years ago?

Between the complete pack of anything useful in an ATL 'news" broadcast, and the endless scumbag ambulance chaser commercials, I just don't understand the value. It's a complete waste of electrons.

I recommend never wasting another single second of your time on Earth with any of those clowns and the garbage broadcasts written in 4th grade level broken english.

I simply watch for some of the hot weather women, etc! Muted of course

Scott Guy
    c/o '93 - BS in Computer Science
    Cumming, Ga
    Tailgating in B31

7. Default Re: Eagles vs ULM

Quote Originally Posted by GaSou93 View Post
    Hahaha!

Some value there, I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by GaSou93 View Post
    Exhibit #1. I don't care she went to that school in Athens.
    https://www.instagram.com/ella_dorsey/
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"