TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 35 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MBB vs Ga St

1. Default MBB vs Ga St

Less than 50 reserved seats remain. The Texas State vs. UTA game will be over before we play. If TS loses then our game will be for all the marbles. Hanner needs to be PACKED and LOUD! No excuses!

Default Re: MBB vs Ga St

This game might be the biggest game played in Hanner Field House in a long time, if not ever. Lots at stake here and senior day for a great class and for the program's all-time leading scorer.

I haven't tried to figure out the Byzantine tie-breakers but it will help if App beats La-La today because La-La is a team that could cost us the tiebreaker against Texas State if it comes down to winning percent against common opponents.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

REgardling football Scheduling.

3. Default Re: MBB vs Ga St

App has no chance today

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    This game might be the biggest game played in Hanner Field House in a long time, if not ever. Lots at stake here and senior day for a great class and for the program's all-time leading scorer.

I haven't tried to figure out the Byzantine tie-breakers but it will help if App beats La-La today because La-La is a team that could cost us the tiebreaker against Texas State if it comes down to winning percent against common opponents.

Long time, not ever. We beat Gag State twice in front of 5K+ I believe the last time we went to the Big Dance. And the 2nd win was in the TAAC conference championship game that we just happen to host. It was my freshman year.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

5. Default Re: MBB vs Ga St

GaSt is so easy to hate with their arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglebacker View Post
    App has no chance today
    Hey App is winning by 14 with 9 minutes left.

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post

Long time, not ever. We beat Gag State twice in front of 5K+ I believe the last time we went to the Big Dance. And the 2nd win was in the TAAC conference championship game that we just happen to host. It was my freshman year.
    The lineup that day was ....

PG - Charlton “CY” Young
    SG - Wendell Charles
    F - Tony Windless
    F - Calvin Sinkfield
    F/C - Dexter Abrams

Bench

G - Monty Noblitt
    G - Tommy Williams
    G - Roger Montgomery
    F - Chris Birden
    F - Joby Powell
    F - Shawn Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglebacker View Post
    App has no chance today
    Have you checked the score?

9. Default Re: MBB vs Ga St

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post

Was at that game. So many people there my dad and I had to stand the whole game. I think I still have the highlights taped on VHS somewhere.

10. Default Re: MBB vs Ga St

Somehow App wins by 10. Just never know in the Belt this year