TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: MBB vs Ga St

1. Default Re: MBB vs Ga St

Vegas opens up with GS as a 4pt favorite.

2. Default Re: MBB vs Ga St

3. Default Re: MBB vs Ga St

Quote Originally Posted by eaglechamp View Post

Excellent!

Show up/show out!!

Default Re: MBB vs Ga St

Took my son to a dr appointment in Atlanta today, and stopped by the Under Armour store in Locust Grove on the way home for some new golf pants.

Saw a young guy wearing a Ga State basketball shirt. Asked if he was going to be watching the game tomorrow, and he had no clue what i was talking about.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

5. Default Re: MBB vs Ga St

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    Took my son to a dr appointment in Atlanta today, and stopped by the Under Armour store in Locust Grove on the way home for some new golf pants.

Saw a young guy wearing a Ga State basketball shirt. Asked if he was going to be watching the game tomorrow, and he had no clue what i was talking about.
    Most of their fans cannot read/speak or understand English well.

They come from a really nasty strife-ridden 3rd world nation-commonly referred to as “downtown Atlanta.”

If you ever happen to come across a Gag fan who seems to have any sense whatsoever, please attempt to capture him unharmed. Scientists will be very interested to study that unicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post

They come from a really nasty strife-ridden 3rd world nation-commonly referred to as “downtown Atlanta.”

If you ever happen to come across a Gag fan who seems to have any sense whatsoever, please attempt to capture him unharmed. Scientists will be very interested to study that unicorn.
    Are they related to all the Tech fans you have described? Asking for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post

I get that you’re scared of downtown but come on, give it a rest.

3rd world nation? Let me guess, you carry a gun everywhere you go

8. Default Re: MBB vs Ga St

Quote Originally Posted by tailgating fool View Post
    Are they related to all the Tech fans you have described? Asking for a friend.
    “All?”

As in the vast numbers which pack Bobby Dodd all the way to 1/27th capacity?

Yeah. The numbers are amazing.

(Although, I don’t put GT fans in the same category as State fans. Some of them are non-idiots, and some actually do know something about sports-ball. I cut them much more slack.)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglechamp View Post

I have one reserved ticket to the game tonight. Message me at 256-601- 7123 if you are interested.

Poster formerly known as gudp1

Half:
    TXST 37
    UTA 43