TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Cunningham Leaving

Default Re: Andrew Cunningham Leaving

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesFlyFBS View Post
    Glad to see Cunningham changed his mind. The decision to enter the portal was a head scratcher. A significant injury keeps your dream school away but a nice consolation is the most prolific run offense in FBS takes a chance on you. Work hard do right and keep the faith.

I don’t think it was a head scratcher at all. My guess is after he entered he found out Walker was transferring and possibly also found out that King isn’t going to play. It’s also very possible as he reached out to reopen his recruitment he found out he wasn’t going to get the opportunities he thought. All of this is speculation of course but something happened to change his mind and my guess would be it was atleast one of these things and most likely a combination of two or all.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    Can't judge our WR's by receiving stats since that is down on the list of things they are asked to do though.
    Wait, what?
    Thanks, Rastabot!
    www.247sports.com/porkchops

5 catches seems low until you consider the number of catches our receivers had:
    Colby Ransom 6
    Obe Fortune 5
    Mark Michaud 2

Most of the rest of the receptions are Ellis Richardson, running backs, and slots.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

REgardling football Scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    5 catches seems low until you consider the number of catches our receivers had:
    Colby Ransom 6
    Obe Fortune 5
    Mark Michaud 2

Most of the rest of the receptions are Ellis Richardson, running backs, and slots.
    Don’t forget Anderson. What did he have, four catches for three TDs?
    Thanks, Rastabot!

5. Default Re: Andrew Cunningham Leaving

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Wait, what?
    WR blocking is extremely important to what we do. So a WR can be great for us and not have a ton of catches. Is what half is getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by gsu01 View Post
    WR blocking is extremely important to what we do. So a WR can be great for us and not have a ton of catches. Is what half is getting at.
    Wait, what?
    Thanks, Rastabot!

Quote Originally Posted by pete4256 View Post
    Wait, what?
    You see pete, in an option style offense...
    Cameron Smith
    GS Student 2007-2011
    GS Fanatic 2007-the end of time

Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    I don’t think it was a head scratcher at all. My guess is after he entered he found out Walker was transferring and possibly also found out that King isn’t going to play. It’s also very possible as he reached out to reopen his recruitment he found out he wasn’t going to get the opportunities he thought. All of this is speculation of course but something happened to change his mind and my guess would be it was atleast one of these things and most likely a combination of two or all.
    I think he meant entering the portal was a head scratcher, not pulling out of it.
    Ever devoted to the twin causes of reason and justice . . . ever at risk of waxing verbose

You see pete, in an option style offense...
    I don't get it? I've been told numerous times that we don't need playmakers at WR because they don't get touches anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GATAlac El Dorado View Post
    I think he meant entering the portal was a head scratcher, not pulling out of it.

I know. And I’m saying entering the portal wasn’t a head scratcher.
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.