TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Baseball at Coastal Carolina

Default Re: Baseball at Coastal Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglebacker View Post
    RPI does matter. at 53 we are on the edge of consideration but still not there. Get it under 45 and we have a shot. under 40 and we are likely in. With that said I wouldn’t t be a bit surprised if we struggle to win 6 of our last 12 conference games. I just don t have great faith in our pitching right now
    yeah, but RPI can also drop after playing and beating bad teams.

Parity, there is no dominant team or two in the SB. If our pitching except for Seth is "sketchy" what would you call CCU's. Two of our other starters(who ever they are) have to step up and produce the dreaded quality start. Thank heavens our bats have woken up.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    im big on him too but he isn't hitting consistently enough to be every day. Having Avent back is going to be huge. Right now I like the way CH is substituting, guys are producing.

He’s hitting .300
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    He’s hitting .300
    i think it dropped to 295. Our big rbi's guys are Ledford, Mason, Martin, Curry and Thompson. Those 5 guys must be in lineup starting every game. CH is getting decent/good production out of Noah, Swan, and #7 in CF as he mixes it up. Now with Avent back to do the catching, we've got some bats that are waking up. So who do you sit? Tresser is a better OF than Noah and they are equal in rbi's and HR's. I like the way CH is "Stengleing" as in Casey, the lineup. It keeps everybody ready, when your number is called get out there and get the job done. Again, I'm not knocking Noah, I am high on him but right now the mix CH is using is working pretty good. Like I said, the issue right now is getting someone to step up and be productive as a Saturday and Sunday starter, that is the weak link right now.