TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 119

Thread: GSU football attendance over 5 years from 2013-2017

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,389

    Default Re: GSU football attendance over 5 years from 2013-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    GSU is the one that provides the NCAA with attendance numbers. You can find the on the NCAA football stats website.
    Can you correct the 5 years I posted?
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  2. Default Re: GSU football attendance over 5 years from 2013-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    Well Southern was comming off of 2 bad years. What is the address for your site?


    Ranked 121 Georgia State over 5 years
    2017 - 15,833
    2016 - 15,103
    2015 - 10,347
    2014 - 15,006
    2013 - 15,577

    Average over 5 years
    14,373.20
    It's at the bottom of this page.....

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_S...ootball_season

    And Gag actually shows slightly more than us.....

    How pathetic is it that they get away with such fake numbers??

    They ain't even trying to appear legit. If you take their home fans actually in attendance, square that number, and square it again, that number won't be anywhere close to what they are reporting.

    Disgusting that they are allowed to misrepresent their attendance in this manner.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,389

    Default Re: GSU football attendance over 5 years from 2013-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    It's at the bottom of this page.....

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_S...ootball_season

    And Gag actually shows slightly more than us.....

    How pathetic is it that they get away with such fake numbers??

    They ain't even trying to appear legit. If you take their home fans actually in attendance, square that number, and square it again, that number won't be anywhere close to what they are reporting.

    Disgusting that they are allowed to misrepresent their attendance in this manner.
    How is it that State reached 67% of their stadium capacity and GS only reached 66% in a 27,00 seat stadium?
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  4. Default Re: GSU football attendance over 5 years from 2013-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    How is it that State reached 67% of their stadium capacity and GS only reached 66% in a 27,00 seat stadium?
    They are totally faking their numbers.

    The NCAA couldn't give half a rat, because they know that every once in a while, some school like Alabama will fly in to whoop some ***, but they will make a lot of money for the cartel.

    I despise Gag so much, but I despise the NCAA way more for letting this system become so unfair.

    (Anyone who has ever watched a game in that stadium knows that it's nowhere near 67% full.... Not even if a big school comes to play them. Gag is 100% Fake News.)

  5. Default Re: GSU football attendance over 5 years from 2013-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I don't think that 2014 number is right.
    They listed Ga State’s attendance number under GS for 2014. Smh. We averaged 21,102 in 2014, State averaged 15,006... meaning our actual 5 year average is about 18,558 which would move us to #104 following UNT.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,389

    Default Re: GSU football attendance over 5 years from 2013-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    They listed Ga State’s attendance number under GS for 2014. Smh. We averaged 21,102 in 2014, State averaged 15,006... meaning our actual 5 year average is about 18,558 which would move us to #104 following UNT.
    Thanks Eagleman. If I find one article I should cross check it!
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  7. Default Re: GSU football attendance over 5 years from 2013-2017


  8. #18

    Default Re: GSU football attendance over 5 years from 2013-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Klak View Post
    Interesting, 15 of the top 20 attended seasons based on average have been since the year 2000
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Decatur, GA
    Posts
    44,862

    Default Re: GSU football attendance over 5 years from 2013-2017

    Remember the official NCAA rule book states you can report:
    1. Actual
    2. Tickets sold
    3. Guesstimate

    Yes you can really estimate football attendance.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

  10. Default Re: GSU football attendance over 5 years from 2013-2017

    Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    Remember the official NCAA rule book states you can report:
    1. Actual
    2. Tickets sold
    3. Guesstimate

    Yes you can really estimate football attendance.
    We ought to start estimating by means of whatever common core nightmare Gag is using.

    We'd have UGA's season totals beat every single home game.

Similar Threads

  1. Sun Belt Attendance 2017 final
    By JDC325 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 5th December 2017, 02:26 PM
  2. 2012 & 2013 Football Attendance Leaders
    By TALON in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 15th May 2014, 09:55 AM
  3. 2013 Savannah State Score and Attendance Prediction
    By BillyBob in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 1st September 2013, 04:35 PM
  4. Predict the 2013 Home Attendance
    By Joseph in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 23rd March 2013, 09:45 PM
  5. If GSU football did go back to 10 years ago
    By gataeagles7 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 4th October 2011, 01:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •