TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GSU football attendance over 5 years from 2013-2017

Default Re: GSU football attendance over 5 years from 2013-2017

why does it matter? Report a sell out every game...who would care?
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

2. Default Re: GSU football attendance over 5 years from 2013-2017

Quote Originally Posted by KJ Eagle View Post
    why does it matter? Report a sell out every game...who would care?
    Yep.

If gag is going down that road (which is apparently all they do,) we should too......

If there are no consequences to lying and generally being obnoxious a-holes, why the hell not just join them?

We better start learning to fight fire with fire. Those guys have already bent/broken so many rules to be where they are..... Why don't we just compete on that level? There are no points for playing stuff straight.

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Yep.

If gag is going down that road (which is apparently all they do,) we should too......

If there are no consequences to lying and generally being obnoxious a-holes, why the hell not just join them?

We better start learning to fight fire with fire. Those guys have already bent/broken so many rules to be where they are..... Why don't we just compete on that level? There are no points for playing stuff straight.
    my point wasn't to follow their example. We should never stoop to their level. My point was exactly what I wrote....why does it matter?
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive

4. Default Re: GSU football attendance over 5 years from 2013-2017

my point wasn't to follow their example. We should never stoop to their level. My point was exactly what I wrote....why does it matter?
    It matters because they are competing for some of the same players.

The fact that they are defrauding people into thinking they are going to play at a place with a certain level of attendance is disgusting.

I mean, come on.

There’s a limit beyond which the estimate is not acceptable. Calling attendance 15k when there are 500 ***** in the stands is not cool.

If they want to tell the players, media, all their 28 fans lies, then fair is fair. We should be telling people our home attendance is 83k.

No one seems to hold them to account, why should we worry about any impropriety?

The fact that they are defrauding people into thinking they are going to play at a place with a certain level of attendance is disgusting.

I mean, come on.

There’s a limit beyond which the estimate is not acceptable. Calling attendance 15k when there are 500 ***** in the stands is not cool.

If they want to tell the players, media, all their 28 fans lies, then fair is fair. We should be telling people our home attendance is 83k.

No one seems to hold them to account, why should we worry about any impropriety?
    I'm not worried about impropriety. I'm worried that you think "they are doing it, why shouldn't we?" We should NEVER have that attitude toward ANYTHING that gag state does.

And no recruit is going to be swayed SOLELY by a falsely reported attendance. Once they take a visit, they would figure it out.

I'm not worried about impropriety. I'm worried that you think "they are doing it, why shouldn't we?" We should NEVER have that attitude toward ANYTHING that gag state does.

And no recruit is going to be swayed SOLELY by a falsely reported attendance. Once they take a visit, they would figure it out.
    GagState recruiting??? RIGHT, their doing a banged up job of it. (smile, look at all those studs they have picked up over the last 3 years).

I mean, come on.

Anyone who comes to both schools on gameday can see our crowd size is at least ten times theirs.
    Don't choose to be annoyed. Choose to be amused.

If you think TK is the reason we don't have better non-conference football schedules, see this post.

8. Default Re: GSU football attendance over 5 years from 2013-2017

You would think since the only times their stadium has been even half full is when they played FCS teams TSU and KSU, they would get the hint and move back down.

9. Default Re: GSU football attendance over 5 years from 2013-2017

I’m also saying that it matters because Gag is not living up to commitment they made when they moved to FBS.

No way have they ever met that 15k average over a season. Never, ever.

The sun belt and NCAA already give them every possible break since ever.

There are no points for being the good guys. None. Why shouldn’t we play dirty? Would at least make us feel better about the continuous bad officiating we see whenever we play Gag...

If the refs are gonna pull insane stuff against us anyway, why not take advantage of any and all dirty tricks available?

Just start estimating our numbers too. What’s the downside of saying that every single Paulson game was at least 20k attendance?? That would still be one heck of a lot closer to the truth than the Dumpster Kittens ever get.

Would look better on the broadcast to quote a crazy high number, since it’s apparently legal and such.

In case y’all haven’t noticed, Gag is our direct competition.... They get away with so much stuff with no real limits or shame. We better start fighting back. I’m not a fan of just rolling over

I’m also saying that it matters because Gag is not living up to commitment they made when they moved to FBS.

No way have they ever met that 15k average over a season. Never, ever.

The sun belt and NCAA already give them every possible break since ever.

There are no points for being the good guys. None. Why shouldn’t we play dirty? Would at least make us feel better about the continuous bad officiating we see whenever we play Gag...

If the refs are gonna pull insane stuff against us anyway, why not take advantage of any and all dirty tricks available?

Just start estimating our numbers too. What’s the downside of saying that every single Paulson game was at least 20k attendance?? That would still be one heck of a lot closer to the truth than the Dumpster Kittens ever get.

Would look better on the broadcast to quote a crazy high number, since it’s apparently legal and such.

In case y’all haven’t noticed, Gag is our direct competition.... They get away with so much stuff with no real limits or shame. We better start fighting back. I’m not a fan of just rolling over
    TWO WORDS (you may have heard them before)...."DO RIGHT!"