TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alcohol in palson stadium. Do not read if you are under 21

Default Alcohol in palson stadium. Do not read if you are under 21

A little flask?

Some Ideas

The best way to bring in a large amount of the hard stuff is to buy a catheter urn bag that should hold about 22oz. Fill the bag and strap it to your thigh, run the tubing
    down your leg. At the end of the tubing you attach a catheter valve. Just pull it down from your shorts or pants leg and your pour is gravity feed. (BAM)

OR

Take in a stadium seat with a cushion. Make sure the Cushion has a zipper on it. Carve out the middle of the seat and place your flat quart bottle in it. Or place a catheter bag in it with tubing and a valve. That way you only have to unzip the cushion 1 inch to pull the valve out.
    Your weight would force the liquid from the bag to the valve.

I know some of you GSU fans that are a little resentful of the box seat holders that might like these ideas.

WARNING-Remember large volumes of the hard stuff must also be passed to the friends around you. YOU MUST NOT BE A SOT AND DRINK 16 - 22oz by yourself. It would be a good way to get thrown out of the game & someone would have to drive you to a motel where you would puke all night.

I'm always here to help because TALON is an idea man! ;-)
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Default Re: Alcohol in palson stadium. Do not read if you are under 21

If you can't make it a few hours without a drink during the game, hit up an AA meeting and admit you have a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

The chair backs are now a banned item so good luck with that. Not sure what that means for just a seat cushion.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    The chair backs are now a banned item so good luck with that. Not sure what that means for just a seat cushion.
    Use the leg bag! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    If you can't make it a few hours without a drink during the game, hit up an AA meeting and admit you have a problem.
    I'll go to an AA meeting when you come out of hiding and stop telling the Gag-State Panthers that you're having LBGTQ meet and great at your tailgate? Nothing wrong with your meet & great for inclusion purposes, but I'm sure you dont serve beer. You need to tell the PantherTalk fans that!

BWHA, ha, ha, ha

When I went to the 2nd GSU vs FSU game in Tallahassee I went with my brother and 2 of his friends. All 4 of us bought half pints of cheap vodka. They were checking people when they went in. My brother and his friends were wearing jeans and short socks or no socks. I was dressed in semi dress slacks and black socks. We decided to put 2 half pints in each of my 2 socks. By the time we reached the gates my socks had stretched and the bottles were clanking on the cement. We stopped 3 times so I could pull my socks up. We gave our tickets at the gate and about 15 feet inside the bottles started clanking again. My brother and his 2 friends surrounded me and we moved into the middle of some loud FSU students. We walked right by a stadium guard that was looking at us. He could have checked us because the bottles had stretched my socks to the ground. He turned his back on us and we went to our seats after I handed off the bottles and the 3 pocketed them.

Did you go to the 2nd FSU game Pike? I would have shared!

The Gophers and their limited thoughts on the subject.

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boa...r-friend-TALON

Which of my legs would you drink from, PIKE?

(1) Fill one bag up with a white liquor like vodka and strap it to your right leg. Place 2oz of 180 proof in another bag, strap it to your left leg then insert the catheter into your bladder. This way you never have to leave your seat and miss a play.

(2) You poor the good stuff to your friends from your right leg. The opposing fans will ask what you are doing. You give one of them a shot of the good stuff. He tells his friends it’s the real deal. His friends want a shot of your vodka in their coke. You then keep giving them shots in their cups from your left leg. You’ve been drinking beer at your tailgate so you’ll be pissing clear. The 2oz 180 proof will make the urn smell like alcohol. Not only do you and your Gopher buds keep your buzz on but a sh!t eating grin throughout the game. You may ask yourself have you talon ever done this to App.State or Ga. State fans? – NO You can call it the Southern Lemonade GAG!

Small flat bottles of fireball are easy to sneak in. I don't drink it unless I have a cold, but I have done my share of sneaking it in

IDK....but I nearly got banned for life by 22 for making a remark about SEG hiding a flask in her hoodie pocket and raised quite a fuss. this was a real long time ago and I don't think she posts here anymore, but still.....geez ...... a joke is a joke......

Can't make those kind of jokes no mo'