TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Question to E22's mods

  1. #11

    Default Re: Question to E22's mods

    Give them your password.

  2. #12

    Default Re: Question to E22's mods

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I enjoy posting here without the input of our opponents opinions and that is not “sad.” If/when I want that, I go to other sites.

    If they post here, so be it, but I don’t see the need to campaign for it.
    Yes, but surely even you can see the flaw in this logic. If everyone had your mentality, then outside of maybe CSNBBS, you wouldn’t be going to other sites purely because you wouldn’t get access. Consequently, it would also make our trash talking forum kind of weird.

  3. Default Re: Question to E22's mods

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleNationRising View Post
    Yes, but surely even you can see the flaw in this logic. If everyone had your mentality, then outside of maybe CSNBBS, you wouldn’t be going to other sites purely because you wouldn’t get access. Consequently, it would also make our trash talking forum kind of weird.
    True, but moot point as not everyone has my mentality and they never will, nor will everyone have your mentality, and so on. Seriously not trying to be mean, and honestly I really don’t care if any of our opponents post here, I just personally don’t care for what they have to say and I certainly don’t care to campaign for their inclusion here.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,767

    Default Re: Question to E22's mods

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I enjoy posting here without the input of our opponents opinions and that is not “sad.” If/when I want that, I go to other sites.

    If they post here, so be it, but I don’t see the need to campaign for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I enjoy posting here without the input of our opponents opinions and that is not “sad.” If/when I want that, I go to other sites.

    If they post here, so be it, but I don’t see the need to campaign for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleNationRising View Post
    Yes, but surely even you can see the flaw in this logic. If everyone had your mentality, then outside of maybe CSNBBS, you wouldn’t be going to other sites purely because you wouldn’t get access. Consequently, it would also make our trash talking forum kind of weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    True, but moot point as not everyone has my mentality and they never will, nor will everyone have your mentality, and so on. Seriously not trying to be mean, and honestly I really don’t care if any of our opponents post here, I just personally don’t care for what they have to say and I certainly don’t care to campaign for their inclusion here.
    EagleNation -"Yes, but surely even you can see the flaw in this logic. If everyone had your mentality, then outside of maybe CSNBBS, you wouldn’t be going to other sites purely because you wouldn’t get access. Consequently, it would also make our trash talking forum kind of weird."



    EAGLEMAN, I like your posts, but you saying "True, but moot point as not everyone has my mentality and they never will, nor will everyone have your mentality." doesn't add up.

    You don't know there mentality until they communicate to you & you return your idea/opinion. Some posters would communicate on the Flite Line and others on Talon Talk.

    When I first introduced myself ,on the Gopher Hole, I started by showing them three short highlight films of Fritzes Pistol Option GT, Sc & UGA. They thought we still ran the Flex Option..

    They didn't know the difference between The Pistol and Flex Option.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    27,007

    Default Re: Question to E22's mods

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    EagleNation -"Yes, but surely even you can see the flaw in this logic. If everyone had your mentality, then outside of maybe CSNBBS, you wouldn’t be going to other sites purely because you wouldn’t get access. Consequently, it would also make our trash talking forum kind of weird."



    EAGLEMAN, I like your posts, but you saying "True, but moot point as not everyone has my mentality and they never will, nor will everyone have your mentality." doesn't add up.

    You don't know there mentality until they communicate to you & you return your idea/opinion. Some posters would communicate on the Flite Line and others on Talon Talk.

    When I first introduced myself ,on the Gopher Hole, I started by showing them three short highlight films of Fritzes Pistol Option GT, Sc & UGA. They thought we still ran the Flex Option..

    They didn't know the difference between The Pistol and Flex Option.
    To be honest, I'm completely fine with them having no idea what we run.

    The less they know, the better.

    Makes it that much sweeter when we do some of the things we've done in the past.

    If they want to know what we're gonna do, the only real answer is "We're gonna run it down your throat. It's your job to stop it."


  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,767

    Default Re: Question to E22's mods

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleNationRising View Post
    Yes, but surely even you can see the flaw in this logic. If everyone had your mentality, then outside of maybe CSNBBS, you wouldn’t be going to other sites purely because you wouldn’t get access. Consequently, it would also make our trash talking forum kind of weird.
    No this is "THE GSU SITE." Their are posters on here that we both disagree with just like we would agree or disagree with posters from other boards.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeLand & Saint Simons Is.
    Posts
    3,767

    Default Re: Question to E22's mods

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    To be honest, I'm completely fine with them having no idea what we run.

    The less they know, the better.

    Makes it that much sweeter when we do some of the things we've done in the past.

    If they want to know what we're gonna do, the only real answer is "We're gonna run it down your throat. It's your job to stop it."
    They are sports fans. Their coaches are the ones that will have films and know GSU better than any of the Gopher Fans will or understand. I'm sure that many GSU fans are knowledgeable about our offense & defense, but few know how our offense and defense will attack the other team on both sides with the coaches prep. The same thing goes for the opponents offense and defense. Thats the coaches job and if the fans know more than our coaches they should be coaching!!!!!!
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    27,007

    Default Re: Question to E22's mods

    Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    They are sports fans. Their coaches are the ones that will have films and know GSU better than any of the Gopher Fans will or understand. I'm sure that many GSU fans are knowledgeable about our offense & defense, but few know how our offense and defense will attack the other team on both sides with the coaches prep. The same thing goes for the opponents offense and defense. Thats the coaches job and if the fans know more than our coaches they should be coaching!!!!!!
    Yes they're fans. I could give two ****s about explaining our offense to them.

    They're not going to believe anything you say anyway.

    Just let them see it for themselves.


  9. #19

    Default Re: Question to E22's mods

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Yes they're fans. I could give two ****s about explaining our offense to them.

    They're not going to believe anything you say anyway.

    Just let them see it for themselves.
    I have a hard time reading some of these post without hearing them in my head in Ron Swanson's voice.




  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The 19th Hole
    Posts
    13,405

    Default Re: Question to E22's mods

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Yes they're fans. I could give two ****s about explaining our offense to them.

    They're not going to believe anything you say anyway.

    Just let them see it for themselves.
    What's to explain? We run gun spread option. (smile)
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •