TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question to E22's mods

Default Re: Question to E22's mods

Give them your password.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    I enjoy posting here without the input of our opponents opinions and that is not “sad.” If/when I want that, I go to other sites.

If they post here, so be it, but I don’t see the need to campaign for it.
    Yes, but surely even you can see the flaw in this logic. If everyone had your mentality, then outside of maybe CSNBBS, you wouldn’t be going to other sites purely because you wouldn’t get access. Consequently, it would also make our trash talking forum kind of weird.

3. Default Re: Question to E22's mods

Quote Originally Posted by EagleNationRising View Post
    Yes, but surely even you can see the flaw in this logic. If everyone had your mentality, then outside of maybe CSNBBS, you wouldn’t be going to other sites purely because you wouldn’t get access. Consequently, it would also make our trash talking forum kind of weird.
    True, but moot point as not everyone has my mentality and they never will, nor will everyone have your mentality, and so on. Seriously not trying to be mean, and honestly I really don’t care if any of our opponents post here, I just personally don’t care for what they have to say and I certainly don’t care to campaign for their inclusion here.

I enjoy posting here without the input of our opponents opinions and that is not “sad.” If/when I want that, I go to other sites.

True, but moot point as not everyone has my mentality and they never will, nor will everyone have your mentality, and so on. Seriously not trying to be mean, and honestly I really don’t care if any of our opponents post here, I just personally don’t care for what they have to say and I certainly don’t care to campaign for their inclusion here.
    EagleNation -"Yes, but surely even you can see the flaw in this logic. If everyone had your mentality, then outside of maybe CSNBBS, you wouldn’t be going to other sites purely because you wouldn’t get access. Consequently, it would also make our trash talking forum kind of weird."

EAGLEMAN, I like your posts, but you saying "True, but moot point as not everyone has my mentality and they never will, nor will everyone have your mentality." doesn't add up.

You don't know there mentality until they communicate to you & you return your idea/opinion. Some posters would communicate on the Flite Line and others on Talon Talk.

When I first introduced myself ,on the Gopher Hole, I started by showing them three short highlight films of Fritzes Pistol Option GT, Sc & UGA. They thought we still ran the Flex Option..

They didn't know the difference between The Pistol and Flex Option.
    GSU Spread Option FOOTBALL - out weighed, but never outplayed

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    EagleNation -"Yes, but surely even you can see the flaw in this logic. If everyone had your mentality, then outside of maybe CSNBBS, you wouldn’t be going to other sites purely because you wouldn’t get access. Consequently, it would also make our trash talking forum kind of weird."

EAGLEMAN, I like your posts, but you saying "True, but moot point as not everyone has my mentality and they never will, nor will everyone have your mentality." doesn't add up.

You don't know there mentality until they communicate to you & you return your idea/opinion. Some posters would communicate on the Flite Line and others on Talon Talk.

When I first introduced myself ,on the Gopher Hole, I started by showing them three short highlight films of Fritzes Pistol Option GT, Sc & UGA. They thought we still ran the Flex Option..

They didn't know the difference between The Pistol and Flex Option.
    To be honest, I'm completely fine with them having no idea what we run.

The less they know, the better.

Makes it that much sweeter when we do some of the things we've done in the past.

If they want to know what we're gonna do, the only real answer is "We're gonna run it down your throat. It's your job to stop it."

No this is "THE GSU SITE." Their are posters on here that we both disagree with just like we would agree or disagree with posters from other boards.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    To be honest, I'm completely fine with them having no idea what we run.

The less they know, the better.

Makes it that much sweeter when we do some of the things we've done in the past.

If they want to know what we're gonna do, the only real answer is "We're gonna run it down your throat. It's your job to stop it."
    They are sports fans. Their coaches are the ones that will have films and know GSU better than any of the Gopher Fans will or understand. I'm sure that many GSU fans are knowledgeable about our offense & defense, but few know how our offense and defense will attack the other team on both sides with the coaches prep. The same thing goes for the opponents offense and defense. Thats the coaches job and if the fans know more than our coaches they should be coaching!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TALON View Post
    They are sports fans. Their coaches are the ones that will have films and know GSU better than any of the Gopher Fans will or understand. I'm sure that many GSU fans are knowledgeable about our offense & defense, but few know how our offense and defense will attack the other team on both sides with the coaches prep. The same thing goes for the opponents offense and defense. Thats the coaches job and if the fans know more than our coaches they should be coaching!!!!!!
    Yes they're fans. I could give two ****s about explaining our offense to them.

They're not going to believe anything you say anyway.

Just let them see it for themselves.

I have a hard time reading some of these post without hearing them in my head in Ron Swanson's voice.

What's to explain? We run gun spread option. (smile)
    Quote Originally Posted by StanMolsonMan View Post
    Because.... We're idiots.