TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 99

Thread: Menís Golf - NCAA Stanford Regional

  1. #71

    Default Re: Menís Golf - NCAA Stanford Regional

    I’ve said that it’s second behind football. I’ve seen people argue baseball is ahead of golf, but that’s pure idiocy.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

  2. #72

    Default Re: Menís Golf - NCAA Stanford Regional

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    I’ve said that it’s second behind football. I’ve seen people argue baseball is ahead of golf, but that’s pure idiocy.
    Still steamed over that comeback win tonight?
    The thoughts and opinions discussed in this post are property of CC Eagle and should not be redistributed or retransmitted without the express written consent of Major League Baseball.

  3. #73

    Default Re: Menís Golf - NCAA Stanford Regional

    Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    Still steamed over that comeback win tonight?
    Yes, bagodonuts
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

  4. #74

    Default Re: Menís Golf - NCAA Stanford Regional

    Donít worry. We arenít winning it all. Youíll get to throw your tantrum soon enough.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta/Brookhaven
    Posts
    834

    Default Re: Menís Golf - NCAA Stanford Regional

    Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    Don’t worry. We aren’t winning it all. You’ll get to throw your tantrum soon enough.
    “LIKE” button

  6. #76

    Default Re: Menís Golf - NCAA Stanford Regional

    Quote Originally Posted by CC Eagle View Post
    Still steamed over that comeback win tonight?
    lol

  7. #77

    Default Re: Menís Golf - NCAA Stanford Regional

    Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    I'm going to say it. Our men's golf program is our best D1 sport program.
    I agree. We need to put more money into this program. It could be really special if properly funded.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    26,140

    Default Re: Menís Golf - NCAA Stanford Regional

    Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleEagle View Post
    I agree. We need to put more money into this program. It could be really special if properly funded.
    Not sure how we could put much more into it. As discussed before, we really have one of the nicer practice facilities for golf.


  9. #79

    Default Re: Menís Golf - NCAA Stanford Regional

    Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleEagle View Post
    I agree. We need to put more money into this program. It could be really special if properly funded.
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    Not sure how we could put much more into it. As discussed before, we really have one of the nicer practice facilities for golf.
    Exactly, my question would be how much more do we need to spend? I am guessing golf has the best facilities of all our sports but I have not been to the shooting facility. I also am guessing we offer all the scholarships allowed. We play tournaments in Hawaii and etc. We could spend more to recruit I suppose but how much more would be comparable.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

  10. #80

    Default Re: Menís Golf - NCAA Stanford Regional

    Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    Exactly, my question would be how much more do we need to spend? I am guessing golf has the best facilities of all our sports but I have not been to the shooting facility. I also am guessing we offer all the scholarships allowed. We play tournaments in Hawaii and etc. We could spend more to recruit I suppose but how much more would be comparable.
    Obviously we need more international players /s

Similar Threads

  1. GS Golf to the Stanford Regional
    By Eaglebacker in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 3rd May 2019, 10:38 AM
  2. GS Golf at NCAA Regional in Austin, Texas
    By JoeBleedsBlue in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17th May 2017, 06:39 PM
  3. Golf NCAA Regional
    By willgsu in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 16th May 2015, 05:41 PM
  4. D1 Men's Golf Regional - San Antonio
    By ToastyGS in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 19th May 2014, 07:12 AM
  5. GSU GOLF SOUHEAST REGIONAL
    By dash88 in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 16th May 2009, 10:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •