TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season Ticket Sales

Default Season Ticket Sales

Does anyone know how many season tickets we've sold thus-far?

Default Re: Season Ticket Sales

As of 5/13, we're at 5,585 according to the graphic going around social media. Goal is 7k

3. Default Re: Season Ticket Sales

We should have no issues reaching 7k right? I mean, we have 6 home games this season and they’re all on Saturdays. Isn’t that what our fan base has been complaining about since we went FBS?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    We should have no issues reaching 7k right? I mean, we have 6 home games this season and they’re all on Saturdays. Isn’t that what our fan base has been complaining about since we went FBS?
    Exactly. IMO Paulson should be sold out every game this season. No reason for it not to be after last season.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlueDrew View Post
    Excuses are made by people who make excuses.
    People never grow up. They just learn how to act in public.

The artist formerly known as gsu_paintballer.

How many season tix were sold last year?

In the past, there have been marketing companies that would work with college athletic programs to design and execute a season ticket drive. This may be something we need to take a look at.

I've not looked at the financial numbers lately but is it beneficial to buy a season ticket package over individual tickets? For example, 6 home games at individual tickets should be about 1/6th more or so than the season ticket price. Give people a reason to buy season tickets instead of walkups. I just dont know that we have that sort of interest in the program right now by enough people to create that sort of demand when people can walk up on gameday and sit on between the 40's and watch the game.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleDawg View Post
    How many season tix were sold last year?
    I think we've already surpassed the total from last year unless I'm misremembering. Of course, that was a low bar.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

10. Default Re: Season Ticket Sales

Quote Originally Posted by birdseye View Post
    In the past, there have been marketing companies that would work with college athletic programs to design and execute a season ticket drive. This may be something we need to take a look at.
    This is a good idea.

I think maybe a good strategy would be to include some cool prizes that folks could qualify for when they sign up for season tix.

Lots of things come to mind.

I can think of an outdoor magazine which holds a competition each year. The end result is someone wins a nice new truck. That magazine probably owes 80% of its subscriptions to that contest. The truck is the first thing off the lips of people when they discuss the magazine.

Maybe something along the lines of a new car, truck, or boat.....

Or maybe if we don’t want to aim quite that high, we could give away a vacation somewhere nice, or maybe a prize package like the ultimate fan experience.

Maybe some combination of things.

A good marketing group can fill the stands. We need help in this area.

First thing they should do is fix the ticket site. It’s still a total mess.