TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: [GAME THREAD] Sun Belt Baseball Tournament (May 21 - 26)

1. Default RE: [GAME THREAD] Sun Belt Baseball Tournament (May 21 - 26)

Coastal Carolina<0
    UT Arlington0

1st2 Out2-2
    At Bat for CCU: #29 Biermann, Zach [1b]

Full Stats
    I'm a bot! If I messed up, tell Klak!

2. Default RE: [GAME THREAD] Sun Belt Baseball Tournament (May 21 - 26)

Coastal Carolina0
    UT Arlington<0

1st2 Out2-2
    At Bat for UTA: #21 Miller, Andrew [rf]

Full Stats

Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Sun Belt Baseball Tournament (May 21 - 26)

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    hot seat? Way too many other GS HC's that may deserve a hot seat but IMO not the baseball HC. Did we also save Harris along with Cole, if we did that's huge.
    I hope we saved some folks. Losing is obviously the worst thing that could have happed today. I guess the 2nd worse thing that could have happened was going 13 innings in game one. Hopefully, all goes well.
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

4. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Sun Belt Baseball Tournament (May 21 - 26)

Quote Originally Posted by eagle#58 View Post
    Yep...time to let ol' Rodney go. Doesn't matter that the other team actually made it to the CC series...doesn't matter that their kids may (gasp!) actually want to win...doesn't matter about any of that...we're Georgia by-gawd Southern and we're supposed to win.

SMDH...this is why I don't participate here much anymore...some of you guys are no more fans of sports than the man in the moon. You simply are a bunch of 'Bama fan wannabe's that rule the watercooler come Monday morning.
    You heard it here first folks. Not accepting mediocrity makes you a wannabe Bama fan now, and only REAL fans blindly follow and make excuses for inconsistency and poor play.

lmao

5. Default RE: [GAME THREAD] Sun Belt Baseball Tournament (May 21 - 26)

Coastal Carolina0
    UT Arlington<0

2nd1 Out1-0
    At Bat for UTA: #6 Montgomery, Boone [3b]

Full Stats

6. Default Re: [GAME THREAD] Sun Belt Baseball Tournament (May 21 - 26)

Yep...time to let ol' Rodney go. Doesn't matter that the other team actually made it to the CC series...doesn't matter that their kids may (gasp!) actually want to win...doesn't matter about any of that...we're Georgia by-gawd Southern and we're supposed to win.

SMDH...this is why I don't participate here much anymore...some of you guys are no more fans of sports than the man in the moon. You simply are a bunch of 'Bama fan wannabe's that rule the watercooler come Monday morning.
    IMO It is simply asinine to think that anybody that would like to see a change in the program is coming to that conclusion merely on a single game played on this day.

Yes, I am a fan.... also an alumni, season ticket holder, booster and dugout club member of this program and I have opinions about said program, deal with it.

I knew UL was going to be a tough out. They were the hottest hitting team in the west and finished 15-15 in the west which was a tougher side with TSU, UTA and USA not to mention UALR. We should have won it in regulation but give the UL left fielder credit on a great play in the corner and then solid throw back to second for the DP. Sometimes the other team just flat out can play. Another tough game tomorrow so we need a solid outing by Joe and the bats need to get going. McWhorter should have been SB POY. He has had a solid league year.
    Last edited by leeman; 22nd May 2019 at 06:06 PM.

8. Default RE: [GAME THREAD] Sun Belt Baseball Tournament (May 21 - 26)

Coastal Carolina0
    UT Arlington<0

3rd0 Out1-0
    At Bat for UTA: #11 Paul, Dylan [1b]

Full Stats

I don't know how much you've followed the baseball program but I can promise it's taken a lot more than one season for most to become jaded. We have a few that think we ought to be in regionals every other season but that's not most of the critics.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

Regarding football Scheduling.

I agree 58. Wish we could have a reasonable discussion about Eagle teams without the sudden influx of negative sound bites. Talk about a play but to attack coaches and players with every loss or bad throw/AB gets frustrating. But, I understand it’s an open forum and I certainly don’t have to read the thread. Just would enjoy some good Eagle talk sometime but not sure where else to go.