TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Thread: Trying to find a Hotel

1. Default Trying to find a Hotel

Because of Memorial Day Weekend and Bikers week, trying to find a Hotel room for the Sunbelt tournament is pretty much impossible. We stayed Wednesday night for $88. Now the room is $200, and it was nothing fancy. Found one for $100+ 40 miles away back towards Interstate. It isnon refundable if we by chance lose out Saturday. Think positive. Lost at what to do.

Default Re: Trying to find a Hotel

Look at VBRO and Airbnb.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

3. Default Re: Trying to find a Hotel

I have looked at every web sight available. Everything around $200 or higher+ extras or none available.

The days of $29 hotel rooms are long gone. Almost cheaper to rent an RV any time you want to go anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    The days of $29 hotel rooms are long gone. Almost cheaper to rent an RV any time you want to go anywhere.
    That's something I've been wanting to do and my buddies are a little hesitant about it. Where is a good place to rent one?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue86 View Post
    That's something I've been wanting to do and my buddies are a little hesitant about it. Where is a good place to rent one?
    https://old.reddit.com/r/GoRVing/

If you look on the sidebar, there's a list of several places to rent from. Probably want to check several just to see what kind of rates are available.

Personally, I just purchased one for myself....no more day trips to Paulson. Already taking it to LSU and looking at possibly Troy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    https://old.reddit.com/r/GoRVing/

If you look on the sidebar, there's a list of several places to rent from. Probably want to check several just to see what kind of rates are available.

Personally, I just purchased one for myself....no more day trips to Paulson. Already taking it to LSU and looking at possibly Troy as well.
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.