TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Trying to find a Hotel

  1. Default Trying to find a Hotel

    Because of Memorial Day Weekend and Bikers week, trying to find a Hotel room for the Sunbelt tournament is pretty much impossible. We stayed Wednesday night for $88. Now the room is $200, and it was nothing fancy. Found one for $100+ 40 miles away back towards Interstate. It isnon refundable if we by chance lose out Saturday. Think positive. Lost at what to do.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Decatur, GA
    Posts
    45,051

    Default Re: Trying to find a Hotel

    Look at VBRO and Airbnb.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

  3. Default Re: Trying to find a Hotel

    I have looked at every web sight available. Everything around $200 or higher+ extras or none available.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Trying to find a Hotel

    The days of $29 hotel rooms are long gone. Almost cheaper to rent an RV any time you want to go anywhere.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Trying to find a Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by yourmother View Post
    The days of $29 hotel rooms are long gone. Almost cheaper to rent an RV any time you want to go anywhere.
    That's something I've been wanting to do and my buddies are a little hesitant about it. Where is a good place to rent one?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Warner Robins, GA
    Posts
    26,538

    Default Re: Trying to find a Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue86 View Post
    That's something I've been wanting to do and my buddies are a little hesitant about it. Where is a good place to rent one?
    https://old.reddit.com/r/GoRVing/

    If you look on the sidebar, there's a list of several places to rent from. Probably want to check several just to see what kind of rates are available.

    Personally, I just purchased one for myself....no more day trips to Paulson. Already taking it to LSU and looking at possibly Troy as well.


  7. #7

    Default Re: Trying to find a Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewraith View Post
    https://old.reddit.com/r/GoRVing/

    If you look on the sidebar, there's a list of several places to rent from. Probably want to check several just to see what kind of rates are available.

    Personally, I just purchased one for myself....no more day trips to Paulson. Already taking it to LSU and looking at possibly Troy as well.
    Screwing up networks throughout the nation.

Similar Threads

  1. If we find a way to beat CAU
    By Touchdown in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 29th November 2012, 10:09 AM
  2. Where can I find....
    By Hail The Blue in forum The Flight Line
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11th December 2010, 10:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •