TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on
     
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: GS vs UGA

  1. Default Re: GS vs UGA

    UGA has the potential number 1 pick for next years draft

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    28,899

    Default Re: GS vs UGA

    Quote Originally Posted by GSUALLDAY25 View Post
    UGA has the potential number 1 pick for next years draft

    To go along with either 3 or 4 more of the top 100 recruits in the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

  3. #13

    Default Re: GS vs UGA

    Quote Originally Posted by half-n-half View Post
    To go along with either 3 or 4 more of the top 100 recruits in the country.
    Yep.....they had a top 10 class. Four 4 star guys along with the #2 overall recruit. This will be the most talented team GA has had in a long time. They will be young, but will have lots of talent. I wish we were playing them earlier in the season, but a few days before Christmas should help reduce the home court advantage.


  4. #14

    Default Re: GS vs UGA

    Is there a SB bowl game on the 23rd this time?
    Poster formerly known as gudp1

  5. #15

    Default Re: GS vs UGA

    Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    Is there a SB bowl game on the 23rd this time?
    No. Cure, Camellia, and NO are on the 21st, Arizona on the 31st, Mobile on New Year's Day.
    "Follow the trendlines, not the headlines." -Steven Pinker (?)

    Regarding football Scheduling.

  6. #16

    Default Re: GS vs UGA

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    No. Cure, Camellia, and NO are on the 21st, Arizona on the 31st, Mobile on New Year's Day.
    Mobile is Jan 6

  7. #17

    Default Re: GS vs UGA

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    A game we should win.
    Tough draw for GS without Tookie Brown and Ike Smith, fortunately it is relatively early in the season. UGA just signed their best recruiting class since Hugh Durham in 1979 when they signed Dominique Wilkins, Lamar Heard, and Terry Fair, and 1980 when they signed James Banks, Vern Fleming, and Eric Marbury.

    Ant Man Edwards is one of the elite players in the country and will be a high lottery pick and they signed at least 3 other top 100 players.

  8. #18

    Default Re: GS vs UGA

    Trust me, if those players were truly elite, they wouldn’t be signing with thUGA. Ike will be back this year. No reason to lose to them.
    Too many Urkels on your team that's why your wins low

  9. Default Re: GS vs UGA

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimojoe View Post
    Trust me, if those players were truly elite, they wouldn’t be signing with thUGA. Ike will be back this year. No reason to lose to them.
    Who did we sign that is more talented than UGA’s class? I mean, as good as I think we are, I’ll admit it doesn’t take a court full of “elite” talent to beat GS.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JDC325's Head
    Posts
    28,899

    Default Re: GS vs UGA

    You guys are seriously going to play into his game?
    Quote Originally Posted by NO_QUARTER View Post
    I actually considered getting into a debate with Half one time (on something unimportant). But then chickened out because I knew my a$$ was about to get handed to me.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •