TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: SMN Update on JD King

1. Default Re: SMN Update on JD King

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    You forgot D, the NCAA is full of small town crooked cops.

Probably so.

Default Re: SMN Update on JD King

Quote Originally Posted by GSCBBA1987 View Post
    So whatís the new inaccurate deadline?
    Perhaps the decision has been made and communicated to the school, but the school simply hasnít made a statement on it. No point in publicly saying the negative decision if everyone finds out in a few days anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleNationRising View Post
    Perhaps the decision has been made and communicated to the school, but the school simply hasn’t made a statement on it. No point in publicly saying the negative decision if everyone finds out in a few days anyways.
    +1 this is a good point, makes sense.

4. Default Re: SMN Update on JD King

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    +1 this is a good point, makes sense.
    OR, we have received approval and we donít want LSU to know it until game day.

5. Default Re: SMN Update on JD King

Quote Originally Posted by TiftEagle View Post
    OR, we have received approval and we don’t want LSU to know it until game day.
    Doubtful.

The NCAA made all the other waiver approvals public a while back. A very long while in most cases.

6. Default Re: SMN Update on JD King

Quote Originally Posted by TiftEagle View Post
    OR, we have received approval and we donít want LSU to know it until game day.
    LSU faces SEC RBís every year, I canít imagine a RB that couldnít start at OSU (in the no-defense conference) impacting any of their preparation or game planning for GS. Besides, the decision will be announced before they really get into our film and prepping for our GS.

7. Default Re: SMN Update on JD King

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLEMAN View Post
    LSU faces SEC RB’s every year, I can’t imagine a RB that couldn’t start at OSU (in the no-defense conference) impacting any of their preparation or game planning for GS. Besides, the decision will be announced before they really get into our film and prepping for our GS.
    Hopefully they get confused and watch 2017 film.

I can see them saying “why even bother with any plans for this mess? They defend against themselves.”

8. Default Re: SMN Update on JD King

Quote Originally Posted by jcountry View Post
    Doubtful.

The NCAA made all the other waiver approvals public a while back. A very long while in most cases.
    Did the ncaa make them public or did school/player/lawyer make it public?

Did anyone make it to the scrimmage today? If so did you notice if King participated? I did not see his name mentioned in the social media posts or online stories. If he sat out that could indicate if a ruling was made with his appeal? Although he could still practice if sitting out this season I imagine we would see other RBs get the reps in the scrimmage with LSU 14 days away.

Quote Originally Posted by gwinnetteagle88 View Post
    Did anyone make it to the scrimmage today? If so did you notice if King participated? I did not see his name mentioned in the social media posts or online stories. If he sat out that could indicate if a ruling was made with his appeal? Although he could still practice if sitting out this season I imagine we would see other RBs get the reps in the scrimmage with LSU 14 days away.
    I heard his name called. But only once.