TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What About Maine?

Default Re: What About Maine?

Quote Originally Posted by Pike51 View Post
    Seems you said the same about ULM last year...
    Maine aint ULM.

2. Default Re: What About Maine?

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    Maine aint ULM.
    I agree. All the hate i had on Evans last year is gone. The kid is good and will play on sundays. If he had better talent around him, he would get more recognition nationally.

Btw, if anyone has time, you should watch the highlights of the Ewu vs Maine semifinal from last year. Ewu runs a zone read offense that Maine couldn't stop. Their offensive line had trouble blocking Ewu. After watching that, they may not score on us. We should score 40 or more.

Default Re: What About Maine?

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle02120624 View Post
    I agree. All the hate i had on Evans last year is gone. The kid is good and will play on sundays. If he had better talent around him, he would get more recognition nationally.

Btw, if anyone has time, you should watch the highlights of the Ewu vs Maine semifinal from last year. Ewu runs a zone read offense that Maine couldn't stop. Their offensive line had trouble blocking Ewu. After watching that, they may not score on us. We should score 40 or more.
    +1, Maine wasn't that good last season. Also, after the LSU game I think our kids will be ready to put a cocky/swagger beat down on somebody. I pity Maine.