TrueGSU.com

Follow GSUFANS.com on

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Starting quarterback, defensive end suspended from Georgia Southern football after ar

1. Default Re: Starting quarterback, defensive end suspended from Georgia Southern football afte

Speeding charges stick, Shai sits out first offensive play against LSU. Move along please, nothing to see here.

Default Re: Starting quarterback, defensive end suspended from Georgia Southern football afte

Everyone remain calm. Big Frank from WJCL just confirmed that Shai is back in Statesboro and that he has agreed to a drug test, if he comes back clean we have nothing to worry about.

Default Re: Starting quarterback, defensive end suspended from Georgia Southern football afte

I have been driving for around 50 years and have had maybe 10 speeding tickets and never been arrested and one field test for sobriety plus one breathalyzer test both negative. Shai was arrested for speeding? Probably had a Hemi in that Dodge.

4. Default Re: Starting quarterback, defensive end suspended from Georgia Southern football afte

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor23 View Post
    I have been driving for around 50 years and have had maybe 10 speeding tickets and never been arrested and one field test for sobriety plus one breathalyzer test both negative. Shai was arrested for speeding? Probably had a Hemi in that Dodge.
    I'm seeing a lawsuit in the near future for saluda county. Shai seems like a very smart kid and done the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GATA2020 View Post
    Everyone remain calm. Big Frank from WJCL just confirmed that Shai is back in Statesboro and that he has agreed to a drug test, if he comes back clean we have nothing to worry about.
    What day was the arrest?, if it was over 5 days ago, a UDS tells us nothing. Coke would be long gone out of system.

Quote Originally Posted by garns 4 View Post
    What day was the arrest?, if it was over 5 days ago, a UDS tells us nothing. Coke would be long gone out of system.
    Coke would be fine the next day, unless you’re a habitual user

Quote Originally Posted by 1peatfor7 View Post
    In general you know who doesn't pull over immediately? Someone with something to hide. Has anyone on here never seen Cops or Live PD?
    One time, about 4AM, I was hammered and about 2 miles from my home, all of a sudden the lights came on! Garns kept driving but then decided to pull over. Cop asked, Mr Garns why didn't you pull over when you saw our lights?, I said, Well I was just a few miles from home so I thought you'd follow me there. That got me 3 more yellow tickets added to the stack.

8. Default Re: Starting quarterback, defensive end suspended from Georgia Southern football afte

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    What about hair sample?
    It was on Wednesday night!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Just listened to a podcast talking about Live PD who tested a kid positive for coke twice and ruined the kids reputation.

What live PD did not show was the field test was wrong and it came back from the lab 100% clean.

This sounds really similar.
    That's because Live PD doesn't follow up on the arrests, as the show is live, and the hearing is like 6 months later in most cases. Not to mention that part of the show would be boring. Also read the disclaimer they read if I recall after every commercial break. Innocent until proven guilty.
    No longer eating crow for saying "The TO is gone get over it!!"

Quote Originally Posted by kdarnell233 View Post
    +1, just snorting every now and then, after 24 hours it's gone.